Well, I've always been a huge animal lover, and I've owned every type of pet I was allowed to have in my parents house. lol This ranged from birds, to small fuzzies to cats and dogs, rabbits, we've even owned horses and a chicken! But my older sister was the one who did the snakes. In middle school a really wanted a Leo but wasn't ready for the bug part.
Now that I'm grown and out of the house I've been seriously considering adding a reptile member to my animal family. I did all the basic research that Google offers and narrowed it down to 2. Leopard Geckos and Bearded Dragons.
But there are a few questions about them I haven't found the answers to.
1. Who's more friendly? As in likes a good bit of handling.
2. What's the real personallity of each, not the petstore review but the view of owners.
3. How long does it take for each to grow to full size?
4. Smell? No one ever asked about the smell that is going to come with the lizard on any website I found! lol I have dealt with cat litter box at it's worse but what's the lizard stink like?
5. Do males act differently from females? With my rabbits the females were more tempermental, is it the same with lizards?
Any other advice you could add would be amazingly helpful. I just really want to make an educated dicision before I jump in too deep.