Photos! Dudley is shedding!! (And more pics too!) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Talking Dudley is shedding!! (And more pics too!)

Guess what?! Dudley is FINALLY shedding! So far he has shed one front foot, one back foot, the bottom half of his tummy, and the little area by his leg that I posted a pic of before. Here is what his foot looks like: The white part is the new skin, and the orange is his dyed skin... Isn't this ridiculous?! Stupid orange sand.

Here are a few more cute pics or him in the sunlight!

And I thought this was hilarious! He looks so proper basking with his little hands crossed. (Sorry, my aquarium's glass is nasty!)

Hormonal rampage...

Looking cute during exercise time!

LOL he found the heat vent...

And just some cute pics of him in his cage.

Just thought I'd share his cuteness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 10:18 PM
laugh often

great pics jess. My pets and kid goes crazy over the vents froim time to time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When I'm down my pets turns my frown upside down

2 Dogs: Harley and Diesel
2 rabbits: Mystic and Thumper
1 Cat- Luna
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 10:35 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thanks!
LOL, mine love the vents too! Dudley lays on it in the winter when it is warm, and Smudge lays on it in the summer when it is blowing cool air out... There for blocking all air conditioning from entering my room.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

wow total cuteness

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 11:21 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Hehe, thanks!

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-15-2011, 04:43 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

awesome photos!! I love the air vent photo the best lol. Is he a bearded Dragon? I have never owned one but would like to some day lol. Do they eat their shed like leopard geckos do? I can't lie the only reptiles I have any real experience with are snakes lol.

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-15-2011, 05:11 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thanks!
Yup, he's a beardie. They are awesome little lizards!
Nope, they don't usually eat their shed. I've heard of a few of them doing it before, but it's really rare if they do LOL.

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 05:03 AM
Adolescent Pup

Honestly those things kinda scare me lol, but that picture of him basking is precious
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Yeah, I get that a lot LOL.
Thanks!