Dudley is a "Short Snout" beardie! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-28-2011, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thumbs up Dudley is a "Short Snout" beardie!

I have some epic news!! According to Steven from Bloodbank (A well known beardie breeders, for those who don't know), Dudley is a "short snout" or "pug" beardie!! Here is what he said about Dud:

Quote:
Dudley is one of the best looking short snout dragons I have ever seen. He has a perfect ballance of facial proportions with an ideal structure.

Cute button nose without the extreme eye buldging.

Very nice.

Steven Barnes
So know I know why he looks so different! There aren't many breeders of short snout beardies, so I'm wondering if I could figure out where he came from? Probably not LOL, but I've always wanted to know!

Here are some more short snout beardies. It's hard to find much about them!
http://www.repticzone.com/forums/Bea...s/2144504.html
http://s787.photobucket.com/albums/y...afilter=images
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=249404

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-29-2011, 09:04 AM
Betta Bomb

That's cool! Not like I would know but I just assumed that all beardies were the same. :/ That's how ignorant I am of reptiles But that's awesome that you know his , um, breed (?). What made you think of checking it out?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-29-2011, 11:43 AM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

I didn't know that short snouts existed until a couple days ago So no worries, LOL.

Someone on the beardie forum I'm on thought he looked like one, so I did somechecking into it and asked Bloodbank about it, since they breed shorts nouts there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-29-2011, 12:50 PM
Betta Bomb

Hmm, interesting