Dudley's Dinner Time (: - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 06:38 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thumbs up Dudley's Dinner Time (:

Beardies are so freaking cute when they eat, I thought I should spread the adorableness.

Dudders eating his squash! Before I'm accused of spoiling him, he needs a little help with his squash because I freeze it and thaw it in water, and it's too slippery for his tounge to stick too LOL. And I don't actaully sound like that, I was talking in a weird voice to Dud and the camera made me sound even stranger.

Dudley's method of hunting crickets consists of his sitting in one spot and waiting for them to crawl in front of him. See the cricket in the picture? That's considered to far away.

Waiting for them to come closer...

"RETREAT!"

"Seriously, this is all part of the plan."

"Still part of the plan..."

He eventually got them all, with a little help, LOL.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-16-2011, 09:04 AM
Betta Bomb

HAHA I love it! The last piece of squash he DID want but once it cracked and moved he got sooky about it. I see. He really IS cute! He's got you well trained, Jess. Look at him laying on his fat belly getting hand fed by his slave!! You should be ashamed of yourself!! Also, the pic with the cricket on his head is SO funny! I never seen that before, as I say- what a chunk!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-16-2011, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator

He's so funny. He seems to have a similar hunting technique to my leopard gecko Aurora. She's so lady like, she refuses to go chasing after her dinner, but instead waits for it to come to her!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-16-2011, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

LOL! Yes, the squash has cracked and there for is undesirable and unworthy of entering Dudley's tummy.

He has me trained quite well!

Aww, that's cute! I guess little Aurora has exceptional manners! Haha

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Haha, cute! His hunting skills remind me of the cane toad I used to have .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thanks!

You can have pet cane toads?! Since when? I saw a video of them once and they are SO cute and squishy!