Funny story and a pic - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 12:23 AM Thread Starter

Funny story and a pic

I thought I should post this funny pic of Cleo I took last night. Well, she's a glutton, so I feed her every other day. Last night, it was mealie night. I serve her 20 mealies (she can eat up to 26 in one sitting!) and she came immediately to them... I took this cute pic of her:

and then went to take a shower. When I went back, about half an hour later, I went to take out the bowl, and there she was. In the same possition as in the pic, but the bowl was empty. I think she was expecting mealies to appear out of thin air. I took out the bowl, and she gave me a really nasty look, and then hid in her moist hide. I found it so hylarious. She's such a character! Well, I hope you enjoy the pic. 8)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 04:43 PM

She is beautiful, love the story too!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 11:16 AM

She looks like she is imagining herself as Godzilla in that picture, come to attack the city of the mealies. Such a cute picture.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 05:04 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I thought of a similar scenario, Dena. Too cute, Dimaris.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 05:45 PM Thread Starter

I'm glad you liked it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena
She looks like she is imagining herself as Godzilla in that picture, come to attack the city of the mealies. Such a cute picture.
I bet she thinks that... lol