GUY is lost....I have no idea what to do. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 02:36 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Unhappy GUY is lost....I have no idea what to do.

Yes, Guy is lost. It happened over break, my boyfriend took him to his parents house. There he lets him run around on his desk....Long story short, he wasn't watching Guy and, well, can't find him now. Him and his mom have been scouring the last 30 some hours, and they can't find him.

I don't know what to ask you guys for, just generic advice.

I feel so awful about this. I know its not my boyfriends fault, its not like he left him for hours or anything....he thought he was in the same place he had been for the last 20 minutes, and then he was gone. I really hope he'll pop up, alive. It hasn't hit me yet that there's a chance we won't find him...Ugh.
Help please.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 02:50 PM
Hello Earthling

I have had mine escape a few times, usually they don't get very far but you never know.

Start by looking on the walls, behind any hanging pictures etc... Look on the floor, under things, in things, around things. Watch where you step.

You can also wait till night in the room you think he is in (most likely the one he escaped in) and with a flashlight look for any movement. You can also leave out some food.

Good luck finding him.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 02:52 PM
Hello Earthling

Another thing you can do is leave a container of live crickets in the room and hopefully guy will be interested in them and come out.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 02:58 PM
is a little "special"

Poor little Guy! I hope you find him!
I dont have much advice, but I do think that youll find him alive! Just look in the places you least expect him to be. cause thats usually where escaped animals are LOL.
I heard of some one who lost her bearded dragon in her house, and a month later she found it curled up in her boot, perfectly healthy. Reptiles are pretty hardy little things.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."