Hailey Jade - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 01:37 AM Thread Starter

Talking Hailey Jade

I got some pretty good pics of Hailey showing off her mad colors. She climbed right onto my hand which is really unusual for her, the others are in her cage, she did NOT like that camera/flash!
I had never seen her upset colors before a week ago!

Just a little defensive, she usually doesn't show the stripes and spots, usually you can just barely make them out.

A little more ticked off, puffed up and showing her I'm gonna kill you colors

And now it's time to leave her alone, that dark means she's really upset and you can see she's un-puffed and is getting ready to run.

That's it for Hailey, I hate to upset her!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 01:42 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

oh my gosh - she is gorgeous! Those colors are amazing...

awesome pictures Becki!!

[center]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 02:37 AM
Miss New Booty

WOW!!! She is gorgeous!! The pics turned out great, Becki! Yes and her colors are just awesome!! :bfly:

~* Jackie *~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 11:05 AM

Sooo cool! That's neat how her colors get darker when she's upset.

Great pics!
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 11:16 AM
And here I am again, showing my butt!

Neat pics!! Why was she upset?
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 03:10 PM Thread Starter

She didn't like either the camera being in her cage or the flash. She also does that if the cats get too close to her enclosure, they are kind of tempermentally delicate. Some really slight things can stress them out to the point where they'll stop eating, sometimes even rearranging thier plants! Thankfully I haven't had to deal with any of that so far!
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 04:23 PM

That is crazy, i didn't know that the colors meant she was mad! She is so neat looking.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-03-2003, 10:04 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

wow that is amazing Becki! I didn't know they poof up like that! All I can say is WOW!! man they fracinate me!! Thanks!
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-04-2004, 02:34 PM

Shes beautiful!
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-04-2004, 03:36 PM Thread Starter

Thank you!
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-04-2004, 04:00 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

She's the neatest creature I've ever seen ....

So, as far as her care, is she more work than you thought she'd be ? Is she a real challenge ?

Sharon
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-04-2004, 11:30 PM

Great pics! Wouldn't it be nice if we showed our "true" colors?
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-04-2004, 11:39 PM

AWW she is beautiful! how old is she?/ She looks about the same size as Rex! I will show you some more rescent pics ASAP lol!!
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-05-2004, 05:13 AM Thread Starter

Sharon, once you get it all down it's not too hard. You just have to make sure the temps and humidity are right, which can be a pain, and make sure they have safe (or fake) plants. When your setup it ok, it's fine. She does need to be misted at least once a day, preferably twice, so leaving her alone might be tough. Thankfully I haven't had any problems with her health. Oh, and then there's keeping the crickets, that's a whole different story, LOL.
Jennifer, That WOULD be nice! Sure make things alot more easy!
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-17-2004, 05:37 PM
Proud New Mommy

Wow Becki, she is definately facinating. That's really neat how her colors can change... Man she's beautiful.. Thanks!

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau