Help! I need a place for my iguana to stay in the Philly,Pa.,South New Jersey area NO - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 08:28 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Help! I need a place for my iguana to stay in the Philly,Pa.,South New Jersey area NO

Hi my name is Karl and I've not been active in the Iguana online community since my female,7 years old has always been healthy and happy and I am disabled.I became homeless(not on the street but sleeping/showering at various relatives/friends/etc)in Oct. and have been unable to find affordable living arrangements.But that's MY problem and I can deal with it,what I cannot deal with is that I had a falling out with the friends who have been allowing my iguana to stay with them and I've been given just a few days to find alternate living arrangements for her.Just so you all know,I have not been ignoring her,I have been taking care of her at my friends house since she started staying there and buy/prepare her food,clean her enclosure and visit her every day.She is currently in Lindenwold,Nj and I am either there or in Philadelphia,Pa.
Her name is Izzy and she is like my own child,I've had her since she was the size of my little finger(she is now 16 in.svl and 3 ft of tail)I love her like crazy and I need to know if there is any safe,clean,reputable place that may board her for a reasonable price for a time while I try new avenues for housing for both of us to live together again.If anyone knows of such a place or someone who would take her in TEMPORARILY and provide a safe,warm place for her please email me at [email protected] She has everything she needs in terms of heat sources,U.V. light,secure enclosure,etc and is extremely sweet and gentle.I want to say again that I would provide ALL that she needs,make her food,clean up after her,etc and pay
cash to a qualified person for allowing her to stay there.If you wonder how I can pay after telling you my situation all I can say is I'm willing to do without/go hungry if I have to.Please help.Thank you very much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement