Hey All, been here, but no posts! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 04:03 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Hey All, been here, but no posts!

Hello everybody! my names Jeff and I belong to 11 different reptile sites (moderator of 5) and I currently own 1 male bearded dragon. 1 Male leopard gecko, and one male crested gecko.

Charlie is my bearded dragon. He's 4 months old and 12.25 inches long. hes a Sunburst X Red/Pastel. I puchased him from a local reptile show from the breeder DAvid Love. This little guy is currently being housed ina 40 gallon Br which will soon be a 75 gallon within the next couple months. He's a pig, eats about 90 crickets a day plus his salad which consists of collard greens, mustard greens, turnip greens, butternut squash, acorn squash, and he loves Rasberry!

Leo is my leopard gecko. He lives in a 40 gallon Br on washed and screened playsand and I raised him up from an egg. Hes curretly 16 months old and hes a high yellow morph.

Spike is my crested gecko. He's going to be my Avatar soon and I'm going to be posting pics of both him and Charlie hopefully today. Spike is 18 months old, and I raised him from an egg also. Hes being housed on coconut fibers in a 29 gallon aquarium and I'm going to be breedeing him with a couple nive orange and red females fresh from the Anthony Compenetto stock. He loves his peach babyfood and looks forward to handling seesions.

I've been studying, researching, and observing crested and leopard geckos for over 2 years now.While I've been doing the same with bearded dragons for over 7 months. I'm good friends with several well known breeders of all of the above mentioned lizards.

I hope I can help out in any way possible on this site and I hope I feel as welcome as I do on others! I'll have pics of my herps within today or tomorrow.

I hope that I can help out in any way possible on this site!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
bearded dragon, bearded dragons, collard greens, crested gecko, leopard gecko, mustard greens