I Got My Leo! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-26-2004, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

I Got My Leo!

Hello all!

I have come to tell you all that I got my leo at last. Last saturday the guy that was going to get me the leo called me and told me that they had a sale on the leos that they had left cause the recieved a new shipping with baby leos. Those sell faster and the adults where being left behind so they had them at a lower price... #35!!! I had to get it or it would probably cost me double that price for a baby. 8) So.. here she is. Her name is Cleopatra. Anyone know what mutation is she? I really don't know about that stuff...

Dimaris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-26-2004, 11:29 PM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

I know her enclosure is simple cause I hadn't finished setting it up (all the necesary things were there.. but I wanted to do a few more..). I'll get a smaller lid to put the calcium on cause that one's way too big.. then I'll have the space to put a piece of driftwood there for her to climb on... and I want to buy her a hammock to put in that corner where the log ladder is... so she can climb on the ladder and unto the hammock... then I want to decorate the hiding spots with sand or rocks so they don't say coutry crock LOL and maybe get a fake plant to put around for decoration. 8) What do you think?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-26-2004, 11:59 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

I am almost certain she is a fat tailed leopard gecko. i had one a while back only it was a darker brown.
As far as I recall thry arent so much climbers as much as other species are. Make sue you keep a spray bottle with water in it ti mist the cage at least daily.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-27-2004, 12:03 AM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

In PR humidity is high.. and they don't need too much humidity (at least that's what I read everywhere before getting her)... Just keep her hiding spot moist, to aid on shedding. 8)

Dimaris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-27-2004, 12:08 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Wow, she is really cool looking! The name suits her too! What does she eat?

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-27-2004, 12:12 AM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

She eats crickets.. soon I'll order her some mealworms too. 8)

Dimaris

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-27-2004, 01:01 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

She's very pretty. Congratulations!

Rhonda

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-27-2004, 04:22 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

She's beautiful! ^_^

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

Tags
leopard gecko