I got my leos finally - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 03:40 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I got my leos finally

I got 2 leos autumn a reg and pebbles who is currently and unidentified morph. the guy at the petstore said she/he is a hybrid between a pictus gecko and a leo which theorictally is impossible.

any help u can offer in the identification of her is greatly appreciated...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg autumn2 (2).jpg (52.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg pebbles1.jpg (22.2 KB, 11 views)

2 rats: Noah & Winston
2 cats Princess, Boodah

Just a rat" brings out what's good in me and diverts my thoughts away from myself and the worries of the day. I hope that someday they can understand that it's not "just a rat", but the thing that gives me humanity and keeps me from being "just a man", because I am an animal lover So the next time you hear the phrase "just a rat", just smile -- because they "just don't understand."

Rest in Peace: Rascal (10/17/06) Tigger (2005)

"I have been frosted"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 03:46 AM
Fluffy Potatokisser

I have no idea what it is, but Congratulations on your new little leos!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 01:14 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Hey, cool pics! Congrats on your new babies. Sorry, I don't have any info on the identification though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks anyways guys but i think its been figured out pebbles is a patternless aka leusitic

2 cats Princess, Boodah

Just a rat" brings out what's good in me and diverts my thoughts away from myself and the worries of the day. I hope that someday they can understand that it's not "just a rat", but the thing that gives me humanity and keeps me from being "just a man", because I am an animal lover So the next time you hear the phrase "just a rat", just smile -- because they "just don't understand."

"I have been frosted"
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 09:30 AM
Suffers from Title Envy

i dont know what kind it is. leos are great. i have a HUGE male regular patterned. i hope your babies do well.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 12:08 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadie78
Thanks anyways guys but i think its been figured out pebbles is a patternless aka leusitic

Like i said above its been figured out. They are pretty funny too to watch especially when they are hunting crickets.

2 cats Princess, Boodah

"I have been frosted"
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 12:09 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Congratulations on the leos, they are absolutely gorgeous!
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

thanks i cant wait to see what the look like as they get older should be pretty cool.

2 cats Princess, Boodah

"I have been frosted"
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 02:24 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Congrats! They have nice coloring =)

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 03:50 PM
Newborn Pup

Your correct, it theorictally impossible. This cannot happen he's prolly trying to make you think they are worth more than they are or something. Pictus geckos only get about 5 inches, and leos would most likely see them as some sort of threat possibly even prey. They have different care needs and under a condidion one likes the other woulnt, therefore they would not breed.\

Congradulations on your leos though! those look VERY nice! I'll have to get some pics up of my high yellow soon! Sorry havent been here for ages and I dont even know if I've made a post lol.
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

yeah i know that i called them today and told them the guy was like oh. I didnt tell him he could probably sell the albinos and patternless for a bit more than the regulars.

cool i was hoping to get a high yellow but wasnt able to....

2 cats Princess, Boodah

"I have been frosted"
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 05:59 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

This is to funny not to post about. It about 6:45 am i just got up for the day after calling it an early night last night. Well i went to say good morning to Autumn n Pebbles and Autumn has got a real attitude i didnt touch her just reached in to changed thier water and she was all screechin and hissin at me with mouth open like she was gonna bite me.

2 cats Princess, Boodah

"I have been frosted"
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 09:21 AM
Herp Nerd

I have an albino like that. I disturb anything near his cage and he'll open up his mouth and sit there going 'Waah' 'Waah' until I go away.

Its always nice that pet stores sell stuff they can't identify. A leucistic at normal price is a good deal though.

Rav

She sits in her corner, singing herself to sleep.
Wrapped in all of the promises, that no one seems to keep.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 09:57 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

yeah well this was a less than normal price... they usually sell thier baby n juvie leos for $35 each and i got them for $20 each. :p

2 cats Princess, Boodah

"I have been frosted"
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 04:06 PM
Newborn Pup

Lucky! I wouldnt buy another reptile (parents) and I wouldnt buy from a pet store but our stupid one sells adult normal leos for $90! Stupid people! Grrr your lucky

My leo hasnt ever done anything like that before, hes very tame actually. I get him out for about 10-15 minutes a day and afterword reward him with food I think that could be why he enjoys coming out so much.

-Jeff Howell

1.0 Bearded Dragon ( Charlie )
1.0 Crested Gecko ( Spike )
1.0 Leopard Gecko ( Leo )

Tags
pet store, pet stores