Iggy Help - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 06:51 AM Thread Starter

Unhappy Iggy Help

I Have Got A 13 Month Old Female Iggy Of Someone Who Could Not Look After Her Because He Was Scared Of It.She Always Tailwhiped Him And Bit Him Apart From When He Was Putting Food In.Now I Have Her She Is Still The Same But She Knows I Aint Scared Of Her.She Lets Me Touch The Very Tip Of Her Tail And Nothing Else.How Can I Tame Her??Anyone Know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-22-2008, 01:23 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

well don't touch her right away, just do your business in the cage and leave it alone for a few days, then go really really really slow, put your hand next to her on the cage floor or wall or where ever and don't ever pick her up until she is ok with being touched.

this isn't how i went about taming my iguana though... under other circomstances my iguana had a bacterial infection and i had to hold him and give him meds 3 times a day and put ointment on his sores but my iguana was never aggressive.

I think you just have to be really really slow with her because she is actually terrified of you.

[/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.