Iguana swimming - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-03-2007, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Iguana swimming

i've been trying hard to get this picture!! isnt he cute when he swims he also enjoys eating a nice banana after his workout
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kermswiming.jpg (39.9 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg kermnanner.jpg (43.0 KB, 37 views)

[/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-03-2007, 06:43 PM
Title Thief Victim

aww I love how they swim i miss mine! hes adorable

Carissasaurus Rex
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aww! I love the pics .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Part of the Pack

cute pics he is beautiful

12 bunnies Nanna, Frank, Charlie, Meme, Thumper, Brenda, Fuz, Fezza, Snow, Clyde, Storm, Chip.

3 dogs, Zeus, Jazy, E-Wok.

Lots and Lots of fish.

Angel my Daughter.

Lucas My Partner.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-03-2007, 08:09 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

i didn't even know they swim very cool

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-03-2007, 08:39 PM
Title Spy

Cute pics Mine doesn't so much swim as trash violently around in the tub until we take him out. He's not a fan of swimming I guess, lol. Bananas are his favorite though.

Owned by:
Three kitties (Hank, Napoleon, and The White One), two degus (Jay and Silent Bob), and a new chihuahua puppy (Gidget).

Special Pets in Heaven:
Bogus (cat), Dixie (dog), The Orange One (cat), baby iguana, and Charlotte (dog). I miss you all so much.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-03-2007, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

mine swims when he gets angry, like when i give him his meds and put him back in the tub or when i dont let him climb the shower curton he normally swims three fast angry laps and climbs up on his rock... to get yours to like the tub you could try getting a strip of hardwear cloth with holes about 1/2 inch square, then sticking some of his favorite leaves in it like a plant (easy to pluck and eat ) and then some floating in the tub (if they poo in the tub let them then wash it then fill it and then put in the food) and let them play chase the food game Kerm loves it

[/CENTER]

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 06:54 AM
Obsessed with Criss Angel

Awws! Aren't iguanas adorable?

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

yep yep

[/CENTER]

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Adolescent Pup

Have you tried putting the shower on? Mine used to love that, he'd stop this thrashing about and close his eyes and almost smile.

the cockatiel
2 cats(
and
)

the ghost cornsnake

the Blizzard cornsnake

the amel motley cornsnake
Also handfeeding three baby cockatiels and Fiance has his own plethora of animals

Click on names to see photos
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-06-2007, 09:00 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

yea he is normally in there when the shower goes too i have it run down the wall a little though because he gets kinda scared of it hitting him, our shower drips too and he'll try to attack it

[/CENTER]

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 10:53 PM
Newborn Pup

Make sure you are careful with the bananas and are not feeding too much to your iguana. They are extremely high in potassium.

Proud mamma of:
Ziggy (piggie)
Smore (piggie)
rest in peace Jose (iguana)

There is no such thing as a disposable pet
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

he only eats a bite and i dont buy them often, actually that was the first time he got one, he likes watermelon the best

[/CENTER]

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-30-2007, 01:30 AM
RAT ADDICT

Cute pics! Iguanas are beautiful lizards!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-30-2007, 01:34 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

i know!! kerm is gorgous

i think marine iguana's are the most amazing. i could watch them on tv all day long until the hawk comes and eats them and i have to change the channel.

[/CENTER]