im not sure if this is where i should post this but can someone help me? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Unhappy im not sure if this is where i should post this but can someone help me?

I've tried looking for a big iguana cage on "craigs list" or whatever but that site is soooo confusing.. my mom couldnt even figure it out so im wonder if someone could help me find a cage or give me some tips on how i could find one ?
im horrible when it comes to web searches

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 12:59 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

this site might help i dont know thou http://www.bigappleherp.com/REPTILE-...FQbCKgodKUOZpQ

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 04:30 PM
is a little "special"

I just has this whole thig typed of how to search CL, and some nice cages I found, but I just HAD to push the back button, didn't I?

Anyways, I didn't know where your city is so I just searched Houston quickly.
To find your city, go to the left hand side and click "US States" and go to Texas, and click the city nearest to you. To search for pet stuff, go to the middle-ish left column that says "Community" and click on "Pets". To search all of CL, go to the search bar that says "Search Craigslist", select the forsale catagory, type in what you're looking for, and click the little arrow to search.

http://houston.craigslist.org/for/2274833971.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/fuo/2246082537.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/for/2295683324.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/for/2303636480.html
http://houston.craigslist.org/pet/2300620038.html

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 02:03 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

its dallas fort worth

but houston is only 3 hours away i think.. O.o 3 or 4? i dont know so i suppose if i could find something i liked there we could go and get it and it wouldnt be as much of a hassle like going many states lol

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 07:03 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

yay i might actually be getting one of those it was the one that said it needed 4 ppl to move it.. it had 2 lvls or something i dunno

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 03:58 PM
is a little "special"

Oooh, that one was my favorite! LOL, when I found it, I'm like "I really hope she likes this one... It looks perfect!" I hope you get it!

BTW, your parent are nicer than mine... My mom won't let me get something if it's more than 30 min away.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Oooh, that one was my favorite! LOL, when I found it, I'm like "I really hope she likes this one... It looks perfect!" I hope you get it!

BTW, your parent are nicer than mine... My mom won't let me get something if it's more than 30 min away.
lol seriously? only 30 mins? thats ridiculous she should move it up to an hour but yeah my mom is pretty awesome lol (my step mom isnt but u didnt hear that from me )

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 04:12 PM
is a little "special"

I searched Dallas quickly too incase you didn't, and here is what I found. I'm so jealous, TX has tons of nice reptile cages for sale, and the variety in MN pretty much sucks. LOL.
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pet/2294845143.html
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/for/2303249275.html
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pet/2274748734.html
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/for/2283635822.html
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/for/2277045988.html
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/for/2274020565.html
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/for/2240334645.html

This one loooks pretty aweosme, IMO, and it's only $100!
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/for/2299891776.html

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 04:14 PM
is a little "special"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
lol seriously? only 30 mins? thats ridiculous she should move it up to an hour but yeah my mom is pretty awesome lol (my step mom isnt but u didnt hear that from me )
Yeah, my mom doesn't like driving me places LOL. Which is why I REALLY need to work on getting my liscense!
The cage I bought ended up being 10 minutes away, so it all worked out in the end.

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

lol. yeah i cant wait till i can get my license.. in almost a month ill be 15 so ill have a permit.. then my mom will be more likely to go places cuz then i could drive

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

also how can you find all this good stuff on there?? i cant find anything!

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 04:25 PM
is a little "special"

I've had my permit for over a year, but I'm not a very good driver, so no license yet LOL. I can't afford a car anyways. I need to get it this summer though, because it expires in August.

Did you like that last cage I found, the one that was used for birds?
LOL, I just have intense CL skills. I've been doing this for quite a while! Search under a lot of different key words, like "reptile", "reptiles" (Yup, the "s" makes a difference!), "iguana", "lizard", ect. and you'll find a lot of different results.

Last edited by Jess; 04-06-2011 at 04:29 PM.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

well i guess searching on there just takes practice. but yeah it was really nice looking and a good price. i wanna see if i can go see all these and then make me decision though.

i cant afford one either but im gonna drive my mom to work and pick her up that way i have a car to go places and im not stuck at home all day. im homeschooled btw lol i guess thats why i want to drive so badly is so i can get out of the house

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 05:37 PM
is a little "special"

I go to public school, and the parking permits are like $100 a trimester, so I wouldn't be able to drive to school anyways. I guess I just don't have much of a reason to get a car or anything LOL.

I hope you find a cage!

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-07-2011, 04:33 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
I go to public school, and the parking permits are like $100 a trimester, so I wouldn't be able to drive to school anyways. I guess I just don't have much of a reason to get a car or anything LOL.

I hope you find a cage!
wow 100? thats crazy.
thanks

Tags
cage, green, iguana, large