I've had a visitor! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2003, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Talking I've had a visitor!

My computer is by my window, and I just love watching these guys!

This particular one didn't want to pose much, so I only got a few shots. I just thought I'd share!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2003, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Another

Stephanie

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2003, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Yet another (okay, so maybe he DID want to say hi! )

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2003, 07:18 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Sorry about the quality on these, he wouldn't let me get very close and my digital zoom's crappy!

There was a REALLY cool blue one too, but he ran away the second I opened the door!

Stephanie

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2003, 07:28 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Those pictures are great! I love those little buggers too. Isn't there some kind of legend that they bring you good luck if they come into your house? I'd think he was close enough to count!

My mom told me she was in the bathroom at 3am the other night- one scampered right in front of her feet She chased it around- then had the bright idea that if she sucked it into her dust buster she could let it go outside... well she turns the dust buster on - at 3am - my dad wakes up and sees her running around with it... she feels like a total idiot - they both end up laughing their butts off - and the gecko is now probably living in one of her shoes because it ran into her closet, never to reveal itself again

[center]

[
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2003, 08:54 PM

LOL cute pictures!
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2003, 09:17 PM

Cute little guy
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2003, 09:38 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

that is soo cool Jade!! I love that color green!
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2003, 11:37 AM

Those guys are cute. I bet they are fun to watch.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2003, 11:47 AM

Cute little guy! We have a bunch around too. I love the shimmery blue ones but dang, they are QUICK!

I found one in a bucket last year and believe it or not he let me hold him for about a half hour. He just hung out on my hand and arm....I must have startled him eventually because all the sudden he jumped off!
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-12-2003, 06:45 PM
And here I am again, showing my butt!

Deja --