Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Leo's Incubation - - R.I.P LIL DUDE

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  blade4life 
#1 ·
Hi ive been incubating my leopard gecko eggs without any success. I decided to sort it out once and for all and wahay they have started to grow.
Then I looked in the incubator to see the egg that had grown and was due to hatch had slit marks in it and the egg had deflated. I could see the head but the poor little dude had died dont know how i think it was because he might have tried to get out 2 early. Well its Sister/Brother is still in its egg and is due in 4 days minimum.
I left the poor little dude for a bit but there was no hope was just wondering if anyone knew what happend here because he still had some egg yolk with him :confused: please help

RIP LIL DUDE :bawl:

#6 ·
sorry for the no reply but i have been very busy after that one failed the little baby no2 hatched the night after. now after 2 weeks he/she is living and eating well and now has 2 brothers/sisters so now we have 3 baby leopard geckos they are so cute. ill post a new forum wen i have got some pictures sorted out.

one very happy owner :D :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.