Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

My babies!

Tags
water bowl
2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  VanillaRat 
#1 ·
Just decided to share a couple pictures of Bear and Mystta,my leos! Bear is the normal gecko and Mystta is the blizzard.

Bear resting...he was sleeping,but woke up when the flash went off!

Mystta

See less See more
#5 ·
i ve always wanted geckos, i used to have anoles, loved them

how big do yours get, and how big of an aquarium are you holding them? can you post more pics of it, i wanna get some ideas!
thanks

#7 ·
Skratikans said:
i ve always wanted geckos, i used to have anoles, loved them

how big do yours get, and how big of an aquarium are you holding them? can you post more pics of it, i wanna get some ideas!
thanks
They make greyt and easy pets! I used to want anoles,but heard they are not as hardy as the stores want you to think.I still want some in the future...maybe.

Anyway both of my leo's are housed in a 15 gallon together.I wanna get a new tank eventually for them,but this works for now...they are not very active anyway.

I don't have to worry about babies or fertilizing eggs,because Mystta lays duds...so they can "mate" all they want and it don't cause problems.They actually don't breed much anyway tho.But they do get along excellently.

I can get pics of my setup,but it isn't fancy.I use coco fiber and have boxes for their hides and a wooden log thing.I have one rock in there and I have a vine thingy I use sometimes,but currently it is taken out.Then there is the water bowl,mealworm dish and the hides.

#8 ·
They are both so freggin adorable! I have a leo myself, a normal named Montana. Ive never seen a blizzard that looks quite like Myssta, arent blizzards supposed to look like this..?

Where did you get your two and how much did they cost? Was Myssta from a breeder or a pet store? I am thinking about getting a second one myself. Sorry for the questions... pic posts always lead me to wonder things. Thanks.

#12 ·
Mystta has abit of midnight blizzard in her apparently and thats why she is darker then the blizzard in the pic you posted.I got Mystta from a breeder who I know here in St.Johns.He is greyt.He let me have Mystta for $50 (which is REALLY cheap for a blizzard) because she produces duds (bad eggs).He wanted her to go to a good home,so here she is.I also got my turtle from them,they rescued him...but thats another story!

Bear also came from a breeder...but a different one.She was also a friend of mine and she had to leave Newfoundland.Bear was one of her favorite geckos and she let me have him,his enclosure and everything for $50...so that was cool.

Your leo is adorable too.

#14 ·
Flower Girl said:
Wow! They are so cute!!

How do you cope with all your pets and a family to!! You must be very organised. Any tips!!!!!

I struggle with one hamster, one cat and some fish!!
Believe it or not,I am not organized! :crylaugh:

I take care of Chloe and my animals most of the day.My nights are often free,then I either come on here or do other computer stuff...however I often play with my animals during the night as well.I am soon getting off here to give my daughter her supper and then going to clean my turtle tank.

Out of all my animals,the rats take up the most time and care,as they need playtimes and all of that.

I have my boyfriend who helps me out big time with Chloe and I don't work.I do lots of volunteer work,but have been taking a break from that for now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.