poop training - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-07-2011, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

poop training

how do you poop train an iguana? lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Your cage is probably too small to do it, but most iguanas you give a dish of water and they go in it.

Mine goes in a large cat litter box with a half gal of water in it.

[/CENTER]

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-07-2011, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendalle View Post
Your cage is probably too small to do it, but most iguanas you give a dish of water and they go in it.

Mine goes in a large cat litter box with a half gal of water in it.
will it go in the water on its own? cause i have a small dish of water in there but he doesnt go in it.. he likes to go in his log its nasty cuz then hes all poopy cuz he sleeps in there to..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

When I had an iguana she use to go in the water on her own. I'd say a small dish of water is probably too small - they usually like to be able to soak in the water.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-07-2011, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonrain View Post
When I had an iguana she use to go in the water on her own. I'd say a small dish of water is probably too small - they usually like to be able to soak in the water.
my iguana isnt huge its still a baby but theres no room. all the ones i have are circle or square id need a long rectangle one otherwise hed not be able to move around much.. my moms supposed to be buying me a bigger cage

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-07-2011, 03:53 PM
is a little "special"

Give her a bath at the same time every day, if you don't have room for a dish. It works with beardies. Dudley has potty trained himself to with go in his bath, or a certain spot in his cage. Lucky for me, he has never once pooped on me or outside of his cage LOL. Beardies are little neat freaks.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-07-2011, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

yeah he always goes when he has a bath lol and always around the same place but its in a bad place... hes pooped on me or out of the cage at least 7 times most likely more.. but id have to give him a bath more then once a day if i was gonna be doing it for poops.. id prolly need to do 3 baths a day

Tags
box, litter, poop, train