Rescued Baby Beardie from Being Euthanized... Really Need HELP! - Page 5 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 04:52 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

your body can deal with vitamins if they are gotten naturally but not if they are in tablets.

You can over dose in vitamin b. i know, i forget what it does to you. If your kid gets all the kids multi vitamins and eats a lot you have to call poison control.

If you eat a lot of foods with healthy vitamins you just pee them out. But reptiles don't normally drink water much they get it from their food so it is different.

[/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 08:20 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Trixie- Here is the pic thread! I have some new ones I shoudl upload too.

Kendalle- Ill do some research on the D3 thing, but honestly Ive never read about it anywhere, and the vet never mentioned anything about it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #63 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-22-2009, 08:38 PM
Hello Earthling

I got a Reptiles Magazine today and they had a short thing on bearded dragon eye problems and I immediately though of Wink.

The problem was, the bearded dragon had discharge coming from his eyes and the article said that allergies, infection, nutritional deficiencies to cancer can cause eye problems.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-23-2009, 01:49 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Yeah, from what I read thats what causes it.
Wink is probably missing his eye, and if he has no eye then there is nothing to keep the tears inside so that could be why its watering. Thats what the vet said might be happening.

OMG, Im SO stupid! Yesterday when I was trying to give Wink his antibiotics, the squirty-thing on the syringe (I just got one syringe filled with antibiotics to last me) didnt want to move, and I pressed a little harder... And all the antibiotics squirted everywhere!! So I basically just wasted all my antibiotics LOL. There is a little bit left, and I acually did it right today without squirting the rest all over. So Ill probably have to go back to refill it in a couple days There goes another $10. Haha

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #65 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-23-2009, 07:56 PM
Fashion Animal Freak :)

Ohhhh, im enjoying reading this! Im sure its so exciting for you! You sound like your doing a GREAT job! And well done for saving the little guy! I hope everything carries on great for you hun keep up the good work!

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."
post #66 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 12:04 PM
RAT ADDICT

I am glad he is doing pretty well.
I hope he continues recovering.Keep up the good work.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *

Tags
bearded dragon, not eating, sick