p_00667.jpg
Icks was trying to eat the camera
p_00669.jpg
Shes climbin my arm, i think her tail is cute =D
p_00680.jpg
My albi munchkin has a gator head lol
p_00678.jpg
Hes so tiny and pudgy

Yes albi only has half a tail =( ickis was out of the tank when it happened so im not sure why he did it but its growing back =D
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-25-2011, 04:45 PM
is a little "special"

Aww, what cuties!!

At least their little tails regenerate! Dudley lost a bunch of his tail, and he will forever remain stubby LOL.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-25-2011, 05:42 PM
Super Moderator

Beautiful lizards

I wonder what happened to Albi's tail. At least leo's regenerate them though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-25-2011, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I noticed that dudley was missing the tip of his tale in a few of the pics of him =o hes still a handsome little bugger though n.n

I wish albi was going to keep the spots =/ their part of the reason i picked him over the normal leos at the store but. I still think the way he holds his head is hilarious =D I call him gator head something and he gives me a funny look.
Have you ever heared of a baby gecko dropping their tail form a cricket biting it? cuz when i went to put ickis back one of the large crickets in the tank was chewing on the detatched pice of tail =( made me sad
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-25-2011, 08:14 PM
is a little "special"

Yeah, apparantly Dudley and his girlfriend has a misunderstanding, and bit eachother's limbs off. (He was housed with a female before I adopted him LOL)

Do you leave crickets in the viv all the time? It's a good idea to remove them after your geckos are done eating, since they will try to eat the lizards when they are sleeping.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-25-2011, 10:26 PM
Betta Bomb

Cute lil guys ^^
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2011, 01:08 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

i normaly only put in 2 or 3 and a few meal worms and albi eats one ickis eats 2 and they finish off the meal worms together =/ i didnt realize one was just hiding under the water dish amd it was the big one i threw in for ickis that i thought i saw her swallowing when i walked up. yaknow whats odd though =/ i put 3 in for ickis monday when she was housed alone and she didnt eat them. i dont know why but id go back every day and till thursday (when i put albi back) and the crickets wouldnt be eaten but the 4-5 meal worms id put in would be gone =/ shes eaten one cricket since then though. i think its really odd normaly shes a little pig.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2011, 11:44 AM
is a little "special"

Oh, yeah I hate it when random crickets hide, and then they just out at you when you least expect it. Eww.

Is she just being picky? Most lizards think mealies and other worms taste a LOT yummier than crickets. If I spoil Dudley on superworms for too long, he will refuse to eat crickets too.
Try feeding them oranges. It makes them taste sweeter to the lizards, so maybe she would like them better? It worked for me!

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2011, 08:43 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

ill give that a try =o ive been feeding the crickers corn mean cuz they seemed to like it better then the oat meal 0.o oh and heres the video of ickis if it works lol
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-26-2011, 11:22 PM
is a little "special"

It works! She is super cute!

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-27-2011, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

i love my little icky wickis XD her head has a question mark if you take a good look =D
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-27-2011, 05:03 PM
Betta Bomb

LOL to her tail as she lunges at the cricket!! Like a playful cat!
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 04:00 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

exactly =D i got them a new tank yesterday and just finaly set it up >.< would have set it up yesterday but i bought my friend a 40 gallon breeder for his snake and had to hang around town till he got back then help him set it up and he got me home at freaking 3:45 am ish x.x
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 01:06 PM
is a little "special"

Awesome, how big is it?? I love setting up new tanks LOL. It's kinda fun. You must be pretty dedicated to stay up till 3:45 though! Geesh!

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 01:59 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

well it was 5am m time when i posted that =o i have insomia so im up till the crack of dawn anyway but still. I want to buy better decorations for the tank >.< and eventualy ill need at least 1 bigger hide since i dont think theyll both fit in the coconut when their adults

Tags
gecko, photo