Spike, rescued Ig update - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Spike, rescued Ig update

Well I guess its time for an update, Spike the rescue Female IG who at 5 years old about 9 months ago was 29 1/2 inches, has grown 5 inches in that time and is now 34 1/2 inches, her legs are beefing up quite nicely. She is very active in her enclosure, she has been out wandering around quite a bit, still working on taming, she wasn't handled much and as she got healthy her real "personality" is shining through!!! Not a biting IG however just a little whippy and skittish. I have been trimming her nails and she has an appointment to get them really trimmed back to a healthy Length, for both of us, in the next week, her previous owners never trimmed her nails, they grew in a loop, some all the way around, I trimmed what I could so they aren't growing into her foot but the vet needs to go to a healthy length for her. I wanted her real healthy for that trip knowing full well it will be a little stressfull, that is why I delayed so long. It really messes up there feet if those nails are overgrown. After next week however she will be good as new.. I will post a before and after pic of Spike in the next few days..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement