wierdest thing yet... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-27-2005, 06:08 PM Thread Starter
I Dream of Godzilla

wierdest thing yet...

I love LIZ... she's sweet, loving, affectionate, green skinned, and looks like a baby dinosaur... yep, she's my ever loving iguana.

Everyday afterwork, i would "bask" with her under the sun, go sight seeing around the subdivision, and eat at the dining table and everytime that i had to put her back in her home or on the floor she would go berserk and lash her tail at almost anything (except if i pick her up again). Yesterday however, i kinda changed our "bonding routine"... ive read some iguana owners sharing stories and claiming that their iguanas LOVES music so i decided to conduct a little experiment... me and Liz sat on the sofa and i sang for her some of our mellow musical compositions then our faster ones. Weird thing was i noticed that one of her toes (left front leg) seemed to involuntarily move in a tapping manner. so i tried to gently held down that toe and as i did this, her middle toe began to move the same way the other toe did!! im not sure if this could be a normal reaction or what so i stopped singing... her toes also stopped tapping!! and unbelievably, yesterday was one of her calmest day, she didnt lash out her tail when put on the ground nor did she go berserk when placed back in her home... usually, she doesnt like being carried like a baby (imagine a mom carrying her months old son) but this time, she allowed me to carry her that way... man, that was weird but im NOT complaining...

A proud "DAD" to:

A very sweet/loving and affectionate female iguana named LIZ

4 unnamed 12 yrs old turtles...

A Sweet Bassett hound - Labrador mix puppy named Ringo

Lizard owners are SWEET LOVERS...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-13-2005, 08:30 AM

thats so cool