Photos! A worms last moments.... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

A worms last moments....

YUMMY!

Here are some more pics of my little guy. He is almost 5 months old, and he is 12 inches and 100 grams! Not as big as I want him to be though... He should be around 14-16 inches. Oh well... I blame Petcos abuse.

Size:

Choosing his next victim

His 20 gal viv

Enjoy!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

And just for fun, he are some pics from the first month I had him!

Here he is on the log that is currently in his cage

Here was his "bad" eye. The abscess is gone now, and it looks (almost) perfectly normal. He can see out of it now too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Hello Earthling

Arrrr nom nom nom yummy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Love the pics Jess! Wink is so lucky that you rescued him! I'm glad he is healthy and growing. Have you found out for sure if he is male? How old does he need to be to tell?

Maureen

Six new rats
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 05:07 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Thanks!!
Not yet- They all look female untill they are over 6 months old... So in a month or so, Ill know for sure. Im leaning twards male though, because he has a massive head (LOL) and a thick tale base, and the pores on the inside on his legs are pretty prominent. Those are all male characteristics. The vet thinks hes probably male too.
But his size right now is more female-ish, so who knows!

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 05:27 PM
the rodent lover<3

Look at little winkums!

my name is Jonni,
i'm weird for making my username
Angelica

~ one Betta, unnamed as of now ~
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-11-2009, 05:22 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Oops! My pics disapeered!! I organized my Photobucket account, so I guess it messed things up. Here they are again!
And thanks!
BTW, he tested negative for parasites yesterday.

YUMMY!

Here are some more pics of my little guy. He is almost 5 months old, and he is 12 inches and 100 grams! Not as big as I want him to be though... He should be around 14-16 inches. Oh well... I blame Petcos abuse.

Size:

Choosing his next victim

His 20 gal viv

Enjoy!!

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Ah - I was about to mention your first post of pictures wasn't working,

Also, on that note, your Theodore the hamster picture isn't registering, either.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-12-2009, 12:43 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

That was Winks pic actually. Im in the process of making a new siggy with EVERYONE in it, so I dont feel like fixing it right now LOL.

Tags
bearded dragon, lizard