Yehey - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-19-2005, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
I Dream of Godzilla

Yehey

Iam not sure if this is the proper place to post this...

YEHEY!! I finally found LIZ (my pet iguana) a Rep Vet (as you see Reptile vets in our country belongs to the endangered and exotic species LOL )

Ive had Liz checked last sunday and she's perfectly normal (though she's still regaining weight and fat since she layed eggs last month)

Ive had the fecal sample given and tested yesterday and there were no parasites.

The best thing is She's now officially potty trained. that she'd only poo on news papers unlike before she would crawl up my shoulders, stare at me then make my shoulder her toilet then would look back at me as if smiling and mocking me This only happened yesterday, i spent hours with her then she started to move to and fro so when i finally put her on the ground she crawled reall fast and poo on a newspaper yehey

A proud "DAD" to:

A very sweet/loving and affectionate female iguana named LIZ

4 unnamed 12 yrs old turtles...

A Sweet Bassett hound - Labrador mix puppy named Ringo

Lizard owners are SWEET LOVERS...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-19-2005, 11:14 PM
Part of the Pack

Cowgirls are like barbwire, handle with care.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-19-2005, 11:16 PM
I'll name him Squishy!!

thats wonderful!!!

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

Tags
potty train, potty trained