Photos! 20 Giant dog breeds with photos - Page 4 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 76 (permalink) Old 03-01-2011, 11:50 AM
Newborn Pup

Help

I give up, anybody have advice?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 76 (permalink) Old 03-04-2011, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

My top 4 dog breeds are:

1-) TURKISH KANGAL
2-) CAUCASIAN OVCHARKA
3-) ALABAİ
4-) SPANISH MASTİFF

What about yours everybody ?

TURKISH KANGAL IS NOT A DOG, IT'S A MIRACLE AND DREAM..80-90 cm. HIGH (MALES) AND 70-80 cm. HIGH (FEMALES) USUALLY AND IT'S THE MOST POWERFUL DOG BREED OF THE WORLD.. NO OTHER DOGS OR BIG WOLFS CAN CHALLENGE WITH TURKISH KANGAL.. WHEN IT'S PROTECTING THE HERD WOLFS, BEARS AND LIONS CAN NOT APPROACH TO THE HERD. BECAUSE THEY NEVER WANT TO FIGHT WITH A REAL KANGAL DOG..WHEN IT'S PROTECTING YOUR HOUSE OR YOU, NOONE CAN APPROACH..KANGAL WILL DIE FOR YOU IF NEEDED..SIMPLY THE BEST.. JUST A BEAUTIFUL DREAM..TURKISH KANGAL DOG..MY NUMBER ONE AND ONLY..
post #48 of 76 (permalink) Old 03-06-2011, 12:45 AM
Newborn Pup

wow they're really HUGE!!! nice pix!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #49 of 76 (permalink) Old 03-23-2011, 02:29 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Look at this TURKISH KANGAL video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e96M9gGS_X0

males 80-90 cm.
females 70-80 cm. high..

TURKISH KANGAL IS NOT A DOG, IT'S A MIRACLE AND DREAM..80-90 cm. HIGH (MALES) AND 70-80 cm. HIGH (FEMALES) USUALLY AND IT'S THE MOST POWERFUL DOG BREED OF THE WORLD.. NO OTHER DOGS OR BIG WOLFS CAN CHALLENGE WITH TURKISH KANGAL.. WHEN IT'S PROTECTING THE HERD WOLFS, BEARS AND LIONS CAN NOT APPROACH TO THE HERD. BECAUSE THEY NEVER WANT TO FIGHT WITH A REAL KANGAL DOG..WHEN IT'S PROTECTING YOUR HOUSE OR YOU, NOONE CAN APPROACH..KANGAL WILL DIE FOR YOU IF NEEDED..SIMPLY THE BEST.. JUST A BEAUTIFUL DREAM..TURKISH KANGAL DOG..MY NUMBER ONE AND ONLY..
post #50 of 76 (permalink) Old 03-26-2011, 09:49 PM
Newborn Pup

yeah it's really huge dog its about the size of a lion, ive seen the video

post #51 of 76 (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 02:43 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Yes, Turkish Kangal is a big dog..80-90 cm high at shoulder..Big and powerful..

post #52 of 76 (permalink) Old 01-20-2012, 09:41 AM
Adolescent Pup

GreatDog that dog you posted is NOT, NOT, NOT a Pit Bull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatDog View Post
Pitbull:
It is an American Bully. Which is a much newer breed created from mixing Pit Bull, AmStaff, other bulldog breeds and some have added mastiff influence.

This is a Pit Bull.

Saying an American Bully is a Pit Bull is like saying an Anatolian Shepherd is a Kangal when it is a created breed of Kangal and others.

Check Them Out

post #53 of 76 (permalink) Old 01-20-2012, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks..

post #54 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-08-2012, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Turkish Kangal

I love this dog..

post #55 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 09:59 AM
Adolescent Pup

Some off those dogs are like 20x the size off my little pooch!!! But some are very lovely.
post #56 of 76 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Caucasian ovcharka:

Turkish Kangal:

Two beautiful dogs..

post #57 of 76 (permalink) Old 11-17-2012, 07:11 PM
Playful Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatDog View Post
I always love big dogs. Bigger is better and enjoyable I think.

Thats a bit of a sweeping statement. There are several breeds which would show equal amount of loyalty and courage.

post #58 of 76 (permalink) Old 11-17-2012, 07:13 PM
Playful Pup

"GREATDOG" There is no need to keep repeating your post. I think we've got what your trying to say. (Even if i may disagree)

post #59 of 76 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 11:44 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Toby you are wrong . I am not repeating my post. All of them are different.

Bernese:

post #60 of 76 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Playful Pup

Sorry greatdog but your text in every post is the same, and im not wrong. There are many dogs of different breeds which would show courage beyond belief.
Its more about the dog rather than the breed.

Oh and please dont tell me in wrong. You are entitled to your opinion, that doesnt mean you are right.
Now you've voiced it will you please stop posting the same (getting boring now) message.