... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-25-2009, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
I am allergic to maths

Angry ...

Sorry, I couldnt think of a title. I am so annoyed right now! Well, my brothers were outside and started shouting 'ITS IN THE HOUSE!' and when I went downstairs and there was a very jumpy black (female) puppy. It looked maybe staffordshire bull terrior. My dad brought it into the back garden and texted his freind thinking maybe it was his. We puppy proofed the garden and I started to write out found posters. My STUPID brother decided to open the gate and out it ran and my dad just said leave it, its not coming in the house coz we the cat and if its in the garden all night it would just escape anyway. I know my dad and if we find it tomorrow we will have it in the garden and the posters will go up but OMG! I cant stand him or my brother right now, anyway ill tell you if we find it tomorrow. Just realized this probably should have gone in vents and rants but oh well...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 08:24 AM
Betta Bomb

Oh my...(the dots were hard to click on btw)

This is horrible, where did they find the puppy? And it was so scared because of your brothers? I regret to say that it might not be back. What a sin, I DO hope you guys find the poor thing or at least find out about it and make sure it's safe. Are you in the city? Maybe the city will provide food and shelter till at least someone finds her.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
I am allergic to maths

Sorry about the dots. My brothers found it just outside our house, it was quite friendly just a bit skittish, I was so relieved today, I went to the shop and there was a woman walking what turned out to be the puppy, it looked so much like it I had to ask the woman, she said it had run away yesterday but it had been chipped so she found it this morning! I havent heard of any shelters near us but we arent in the city, I will look into it though, if there isnt one hopefully we can get something done about that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 04:39 PM
Betta Bomb

Oh lucky pooch! Thank goodness it's ok.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-02-2009, 02:29 AM Thread Starter
I am allergic to maths

Her name is carmen, she was so lucky! I felt really bad until I knew she was safe
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-02-2009, 11:32 PM
Adolescent Pup

That is a shame! Little brothers can be very irritating at times. Sounds like something that one of mine would do (though probably not the others).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Check Them Out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Newborn Pup

Microchipping is ESSENTIAL especially for breeds that are considered "dangerous" in some areas.

I know someone whose dog ran off and was recovered by the local animal warden. The dog was chipped and so was able to be reunited with his owner. But, this was a Staffy Bull as well and if the owners couldn't be located, the shelter just puts them down because they won't adopt out certain breeds, including this one.

MICROCHIP your dog...it can save his life!!!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 01:30 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

What a relief the puppy was safe now, she was so lucky to return to her owner.

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

Visit -
- for fun and tips for pets!

Tags
found, lost