an allison story - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-02-2009, 11:27 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

an allison story

its been a while since i last posted. the last post was about our cat mr noodles hiding behind my husband as a racoon came waltzing down the street.
this story is about our dog Allison. Shes quite a character.
a few nights ago we were sitting watching tv. i got up to get something. i hear my husband kind of a omg what did you get into sound coming from him. i come back in and hes got a big wod of human hair hanging from his hand. looked at me and said "allison jumped on the couch and started scratching at the arm of the chair over and over again! she was choking on the hair!" he was quite shocked that she went to him to save her. i was too. she is very intelligent as it is. this is another reminder as to how much we depend on our furry family members to protect us, and how much they need us to protect them. its one heck of a relationship. now when ever i clean the hairbrush im going to put it in the trash that has a lid instead of the bathroom trash.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-05-2009, 02:24 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Hee hee that was so cute!

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Visit -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- for fun and tips for pets!