Anyone ever heard of an - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Talking Anyone ever heard of an

Alaskan Klee Kai?

These are miniature Alaskan Huskies. There is a toy, miniature and standard size. They are sooooo cute!!!
Here is a link about them if you are curious
Alaskan Klee Kai

:blob4: Amber:blob4:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 09:03 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I've heard of those doggies! They are beautiful (sp) In the past my life consisted of dogs and dog books, lol, so I like to keep up with new breeds as well as existing ones too!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Aren't they cute! I plan on getting one (or some lol) some day

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 09:25 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Ooo yeah they are cute! Have you seen many breeders out there? I bet they are costly too huh?

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 09:54 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Awwww......they are soo cute. Now i just gotta convince Sassy(shes my mom)and my dad to get me one.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I have seen a few breeders websites. One of those sites isn't working anymore. I know that not many people know about them tho. I think pricing depends on each breeder and shipping if its involved and stuff. I dont know what the average is for them, but I can try to find out

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 10:07 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Here is another good site on them. UKC standards and history and such. Alaskan Klee Kai

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-04-2004, 07:58 AM
Adolescent Pup

You know I have a client that has two of these. Two years ago when he came in to the kennel to board them we were all like what the heck is that. He swore they are min huskies and none of us had ever heard of them. He paid a good amount for the two of them and we thought he had been scammed lol. You never know now adays what someone might sell you. Up until last year I accidentally came across them on the net so I called the guy to tell them what they were really called lol
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-04-2004, 10:59 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

That's cool. I have also seen/heard of mini Australian Shepherds too. I have an aussie and I always hear of aussie breeders fussing about the mini ones.

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-04-2004, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I've not heard of the mini aussies. I bet they are cute too

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-04-2004, 01:48 PM
I'll name him Squishy!!

awwwww....they are sooo cute....I love Huskies....hmmmm....maybe I can talk my sis into one of these!! lol

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

Tags
alaskan klee kai, australian shepherd