Anyone heard of LIFElong brand dog food? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 02:59 PM Thread Starter
Poo dont scare me!!!

Anyone heard of LIFElong brand dog food?

I was just looking around at Target.com and saw an ad that they are now selling "super premium dog food" (their words not mine...) And I got curious to see what it was all about. Right now I am feeding Canidae, which we like, but I am still curious about it. I cant seem to find an ingredient list anywhere on the website, if you click on the item it just asks you for your zipcode and gives you the stores closest locations for you to buy it, so it must not be available online. Sooo anyhow, I just have wondered if anyone has tried this or seen the ingredient list. Does it look like a decent food, or is it just another food filled with by-products?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 05:33 PM

Odds are if its sold at Target, its just another "filler" food. Not sure though, I have never heard of it before.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 08:12 AM Thread Starter
Poo dont scare me!!!

Thats what I'm thinking too. I need to go to Target later on this week anyhow, so when I'm there I'm gonna check it out if I see it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-28-2006, 09:48 PM

You would really need to see the ingredients to determine, but I would also think if it is low cost, this it is low quality.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
Poo dont scare me!!!

Well it isnt that low cost...just wanted to know for comparison. Anyhow, I did go to Target and check it out on Wednesday. It is a little better than Purina and stuff like that...but it still isnt a food I'd feed them.

Tags
dog food