Anyone use/know things about Nutro? - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-06-2004, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candycane
In the next price range, I have had great success with Innova in my cats.
I too have had good success with Innova (with my cats). I've tried Nutro too but my cats didn't like it. I think it is a high quality food though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-07-2004, 12:52 PM

My cats liked Innova too. They weren't too crazy about the wet food though. I switched Max to Felidae and he ate it for awhile with no complaints and then he decided he wanted a change. Now I am feeding him Go! Natural and he is doing great. Go! Natural is a Canadian company and is very competitively priced with great ingredients.
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-10-2004, 02:44 PM

i fed my dog nutro it didn't make her put on weight but she did have diahrrea lots i don't know if it was the food or just my dog she had a weak digestive tract. but i think nutro is good for puppies!
love,
shannon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-10-2004, 10:44 PM

I know when you feed a better grade food, they have less stool and don't tend to eat nearly as much.

A lot of foods out there are crap. The dog eats more and then goes to the bathroom more, because they're not becoming full.

I know my husband wanted to put Harley on Eukanuba, and I told him absolutely not. We don't have her on Nutro (we have her on Sensible Choice, which uses human grade chicken as it's first ingredient), but I know Nutro Natural Choice is a good food. They actually have a new product out called Nutro Ultra. I think that one is more of a holistic food.

Tags
barf diet, dog food, dog owners, dry food, litter box, nutro natural choice, pet store, puppy food, wet food