Bad Habits? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

View Poll Results: Do your dogs have any bad habits?
Yes 12 85.71%
No 1 7.14%
Some do, some don't 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-20-2005, 01:16 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs down Bad Habits?

do any of your dogs have bad habits which annoy you? Some of my friends managed to open the cupboard and eat their treats!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-20-2005, 02:09 PM
Curmudgeon

Gosh, where to start...

They like to lick up the bird poop from the rugs under the bird cages.
They will eat the kleenexes out of the wastebaskets in the bathroom and bedroom.
They will eat anything the comes out of either end of the cats. (Thankfully they don't have access to the litter boxes!!)

THEN after all of the above, they want to get right in your face and give you a big kiss!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Mistress
"Cogito Ergo Zoom"
I think, therefore I drive fast.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-20-2005, 03:52 PM

He pees up our videos and always be sick on the carpet not the floor where it is easier to clean
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-20-2005, 06:35 PM

Charlotte and Valentina have developed lately a habit of ESCAPING! which really annoys me... also, they have a habit of eating iguanas.. which also annoys me.. any other habits that they have, I can deal with them...
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-20-2005, 08:30 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Laceys counter surfing has to be the worst! Especially when she doesn't even wait for me to turn my back!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-20-2005, 08:54 PM
I Dream of Godzilla

I used to have a German Sheperd named Frances who thinks that she's human (died of old age) and Brownie - a no-breed dog who thinks that he's a cackroach who usually pees when you try to pet/play with him...

A proud "DAD" to:

A very sweet/loving and affectionate female iguana named LIZ

4 unnamed 12 yrs old turtles...

A Sweet Bassett hound - Labrador mix puppy named Ringo

Lizard owners are SWEET LOVERS...
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-20-2005, 10:12 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Sophie counter surfs and eats Rocky's poop. And Rocky has a tendency to steal socks, gloves, slippers, and hats. He also chases cats and sometimes has accidents even though he's over a year old .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2005, 11:15 AM

Kiska will sit right on top of you and drool all over your leg if you have food of any kind (I know, I know...my own fault for not teaching her not to! lol...she's just so darn cute!)

And she also sneaks into the living room every day and sleeps on the sofa when my aunt it at work! And she knows what time my aunt comes home, cuz she has only been officially caught when my aunt came home early! haha. But we can still tell she's been there from warm spots, dents, and hairs!

She is a trouble maker!
And recently, she has been venturing into the neighbor's yard to play with their lab puppy!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2005, 11:27 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Smile

Well my lhasa Poppy is as stubborn as a mule and if she doesn't want to do something or go the way i want to on a walk she sits down and won't budge and she knows this annoys me so does it all the more, breed trait or so i have been told

And my retriever Holly is a scavenger and if it doesn't move she will eat it, she'd probably eat me if i sat still long enough she's also got a habit of drooling next to you at meals times if its something she really likes which i find really disgusting she used to raid the bin for used tissues but as shes got older she has stopped that now thank god and occasionally she still chases the cats much to their dismay

Doesn't matter though still love them both to bits and would be lost without them

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2005, 11:45 AM

TONS of them

Polo has begun stealing food...right off my kid's plates! It's one thing that is really starting to bug me and I'm working aggressively to try and resolve.

Polo also likes to take toys from the other dogs..... the worst part? Chelsea likes to have the toys just so Polo will chase her LOL

Trinity feels the need to stand on your face and lick it like crazy if you are lying down.... sure it's cute while she's a puppy...but what about when she gets to 100lbs? LOL

Chelsea barks at beeping noises.... no big deal unless you have an IT office in the home that beeps all of the time LOL

And ALL THREE love to stand under the bird cages and beg for treats which is annoying when the birds don't always drop "treats" if ya know what I mean

Tags
bird cage, litter box, litter boxes