Bath Time pics! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-26-2004, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Bath Time pics!

It's Bath time!!! We went for a walk and the pups decided to roll in something very smelly so I said, ok then, you get a bath! lol Here's the bath pics and a couple extra ones taken last night. :-)

Clarie first!

Claire shaking!

Ugh! Bath yuck!

Now Rebel's turn!

Drying off...he wouldn't shake on cue, lol!

Kissey mamma!

Now both wet doxies!

and a few extra...
Yuck face!

Mine!

Hiya!

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-26-2004, 06:20 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Awww!

Rhonda

post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-26-2004, 06:33 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Aww...poor babies! I wish it was that easy to bathe and take pics of mine at the same time! They both think their names are Ilene during baths "I lean out of the tub"

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-26-2004, 06:48 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Rhonda

post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-26-2004, 07:06 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww! Such cute pictures, Brandy! I love em'! I love that one with Rebel laying his chin on the tub, Awww! I can tell you are having a blast with your new camera! You go girl!

~* Jackie *~

post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-26-2004, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

lol!! That's funny Mandie! Shannon took the pics while I bathed.

Jackie, I am loving this camera! lol (I wanna see some more pics of your crew! I'm having withdrawls! lol)

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-26-2004, 07:17 PM
Miss New Booty

Brandy!!! Aww! I will get some pictures up of my crew soon, girl!!!!! Ohhh, take some pictures of Coo for us, too!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-26-2004, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Ok I will get some, I am gonna get some new ones of Niki soon too, I gotta go see her! I miss her so bad!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-26-2004, 08:44 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

those are so great! how cute!

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-26-2004, 09:23 PM
Adolescent Pup

How sweet! I just love that second one of Claire.
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-26-2004, 09:36 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

@ Mandie... I SO feel what you're talking about. I have three just like that... one happens to be 7 months and 90lbs

Those pics are great Brandy. I love them all

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-26-2004, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thanks!!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-26-2004, 10:54 PM
Adolescent Pup

awwwww...looks like they behave themselves so well!!
Sooooo cute!!
My chi's always cry except for Tito, hes the good boy. Holly good thing stays still while her bath. I would have a bath as well if she wasn't. haha
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-28-2004, 09:26 AM
My Ferrets Are Smarter Than I Am.

AWWWW! I love the first one of Claire. She's thinking "If I close my eyes maybe this will all go away!"

I hardly ever post but I do love the pics of your doxies!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-28-2004, 01:02 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

How cute. I like the ones where she's running around after the bath. My mom's dog does that. Its so funny.

Rats have rights...& mice too!