Bathtime! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 08:56 AM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

Bathtime!

Don't you wish your dogs bathed themselves?

YouTube - Golden Retriever Puppy Discovers Bubble Bath

I love this video!

Apparently this girl was running the bath for herself, and the pup decided to get his toys and take a bath I wish tanner would bath himself.. we have to bribe him to get him halfway into the bathroom.. then pick him up (all 65+ lbs) Altho last time once we got him in there he did really well, once we got him in there he just sat there.. as apposed to jumping up on the glass doors, or smooshing himself against it..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Furry Family
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 01:44 PM

We have to spell B*A*T*H when it's that time for out Collie/Greyhound cross. She literally trembles at the word.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
Salamander Burgermuffin

aww poor puppy! my boyfriends parents have a beagle, that at the mention of the word, in any conversation she will go hide in her bed under the blankets and she wont come out till shes sure you've forgotten all about her

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Furry Family
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-17-2007, 05:03 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

Belle hates baths but Frank will walk into the shower stall by himself. I was surprised by Belle the last time I gave her a bath. I was only bathing her because she was getting her picture taken so she was in the bathroom without Frank. I told her to go into the shower stall and she did! I was so surprised.
Frank even loves the hairdryer. I think he likes the warm air. Belle tries to hide behind the toilet! I threaten her that I am going to have to give her another bath.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 04:13 AM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

My Maggie loves the bath! She is a blak labrador and where there's water there's maggie lol

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 08:21 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

for me the dogs are horrid at bath time lol but for the groomer they are perfect lol...they go to the groomers once a month so I just gave up on baths lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 10:26 AM

Gidget doesn't like baths. I wouldn't say she hates them, the most she does is stick her tail between her legs and make a couple half-hearted escape attempts. She loves getting swaddled in a towel afterwards though, lol.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 10:55 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Hilarious video! My parents puppies howled and cried outside the shower when I was in there this summer while I was pet sitting them. They scratched on the shower doors and carried on so bad, I had to let them have a bath once I was done. Dachshunds are characters...

My puppy lets me bathe him like a baby in the tub. I cradle him on his back against my arm and gently dip him in the water. What a goober! I'll try to convince my husband to take a picture of the process this next time Harvey gets a bath.

--------------------
~Marcia

--------------------------

Tags
golden retriever