Belly pix - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Talking Belly pix

Here's a belly pix of Gambler
:blob4:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Lee
Here's a belly pix of Gambler
:blob4:
His skin is kind of dark, when he was a little baby is belly was blackish- He's not dirty, I swear!
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 10:23 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Ohhh! What a soft little belly!!

~ Jodi ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 10:24 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I just wanna scratch Gambler's belly!! Too cute!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 11:31 AM
Formerly known as Lvnmycritters

What a precious little guy!
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 12:30 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

hehe, he's adorable

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 12:35 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Oooooh belly rubz rubz for Gambler! He's too cute Linda!!!

Life Is Short
Stay Awake For It! Caribou Coffee

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 01:00 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

He's getting soooooo big..... What a little cutie though
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Thanks Guys!
You know he is getting really big. Just Dec. 29th he was 45 IBS and he just turned 4 months old Friday Jan.9th. I think he's going to be huge.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 01:07 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Oh gosh! He's so cute!! I just want to scritch his little belly! He sure is getting big!
He's going to be a big boy!

He's just adorable, Linda!

[center]

[
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 01:09 PM
Incubator Cricket Killer

Aww, what a cute little pink belly! Psst Linda Lee, I think they sold you a pony instead of a puppy!

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 02:06 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwww Gambler is so adorable, Linda!!!!!!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 02:09 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

That belly is very cute! I bet it is soft. Does he let you rub his belly?

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 03:30 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

dappledoxie- Yes, he loves scratches all over and is very affectionate, he loves to lick our faces too. He's so loveable. He is the first dog I've had that's a face licker. I know some people who don't appreciate it,but I'm thrilled!
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 03:33 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

That's great Linda! I bet he is a love bug, he is very cute! Claire is a face licker too.

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Tags
sit still