Bianca wants a loving family!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2005, 07:37 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Smile Bianca wants a loving family!!

Hey everyone I am taking Jane's idea on the adoption sig tag.... Bianca our "momma dog" that we are currently fostering is looking for that forever home of her own. She seeks a family outside of Italy that is willing to lover her, spoil her, and give her the home she truly deserves. I am flying back to the states in the Spring and am willing to bring her with me, by then she will have all her shots up to date and she has recently been spayed as well
She is approx. 9-12 months old so we put her at 10 months given her an approx. birthday of March-2004.
Bianca does really well with other dogs and gets along great with Cats, she doesn't even seem to mind the bunnies either
We haven't introduced her to the chinnies so I can not vouch for that, but all in all she is very loving and sweet and very playful. We are currently working on her housebreaking and she is now crate trained. She is a medium sized dog around 30 pounds, so she isn't too big or too small
If you can find a place in your heart and home for this sweet little gal please email us at the addie provided in my sig tag.
Thanks!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2005, 01:48 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

I hope she finds a home soon!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2005, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thanks Steph

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-09-2005, 09:34 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

OOO, If I've moved and she's still available....I might be able to convince Guy....But I can't make any promises. She is a doll though!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2005, 03:50 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Well here's hoping for both you (Lizz) and Bianca but I completely understand about not being able to promise anything. She is a total sweetheart and like I mentioned above we are still working on the housebreaking.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

Tags
crate trained