Big MISTAKE - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-12-2009, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

Big MISTAKE

Emphasis on the Mistake!!! Yesterday I went to a Amusement park with a caregiver and her kid and I took my dog with me. Because I couldn't find a sitter, and it was going to be too long to leave him. And he's a service dog didn't think he'd freak so badly.
Well we got there and he did great at first. The person accepting us in had no problem with the dog just made sure that he had his service dog vest and patch on.
So we went in and onto the train. Right away I knew that was a mistake, but I thought I was just being a goof. Well the train started and off we went, Sydney tried to jump out of the train. I caught him intime. He was on leash, and on the floor. So I had time
Well later on, the same train, there were some robbers, blowing up fake tnt. That freaked him out then they shot in the air with some guns. Dang did that scare him. Then They Came ONTO the train. I thought shoot this is where it's going to get really ugly. But no he was too scared to do anything. We made itback to the station in one piece Thank God.
We then went on to go where ever we were going . I got him one of those things that you tie on the neck and it's cold. or hot or whatever you want it to be.
Then we went on some rides, my careigver held Sydney while her kid and I went on the rides. I only went on 2 (which sucked)
Then we went to dinner. He did awesome there laid underneath the table and everything. We even ordered him a hamburgar patty. He doesnt' get that very often.
After dinner we went to a Magic show. IT was awesome. I have seen the guy before. But it was a new act. Sydney did great then too. The guy even pet him and told me how wonderful he did.
Well anyways we took him to the roller coasters, and no we didn't make him get on . My caregiver andher son got on it. But he was sooo scared that he wouldn't even come and sit on the bench with me he was scared stiff. So I went and sat on the ground with him.
I will Never do that againIf I can't find a sitter, I just won't go. That would suck for the other people due to me being one of the people that can get them in for free....Gold Pass.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-12-2009, 10:00 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

What a horrible day! Poor Sydney. And poor you! That must have sucked big time. Well at least you know now where NOT to take him lol. :/
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 02:25 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Such a bad experience. Hope Sydney could forget about that, poor little guy.

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Visit -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- for fun and tips for pets!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 04:03 PM Thread Starter
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

i hope he can too. Bu tI will never do that too him again. he seems fine now. But we are going back Wednesday, but he's staying at mom's house so that I can go on rides.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-18-2009, 07:13 AM
Newborn Pup

Arrow Big MISTAKE

These things can make the dogs scared and can caused some behavioral changes in them. Take care about the fact. AS a trainer I have faced a number of these problems.

I am Arthur, associated with dog training for the last 17 years. I have always loved training Labradors, using their instinctints to teach them tricks. I have solved behavioral problems in many Labs and tought many owners tricks of
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-18-2009, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

So far no changes in his behavior. I will not be taking him back there again. He's done wonderful since I brought him home from there. It just scared him silly, and scared me too, I didn't like seeing him so scared.

Tags
amusement parks, mistake