Big or small, which do you prefer? - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

View Poll Results: Which size dog do you like?
Large 38 36.54%
Medium 22 21.15%
Small 22 21.15%
A dog's a dog, I like them all 34 32.69%
Does a cat count as a small dog? 2 1.92%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-14-2004, 03:06 PM

I love them all!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-14-2004, 07:29 PM

Um, I love my dog, so I think that counts as a large dog? Since I'm new to the whole dog thing, it's hard to know what kind is my favorite, though I also love my cousins' small dogs.
post #18 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-15-2004, 02:14 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

I'm a medium to large dog person....however small dogs that are trained as large dogs (not nippy dogs) are good too!!! I like the medium to large cause they help keep me fit...even though I own a Satffy and she is lazy if I want to take her for a good run she'll come with me, then just sleep for the rest of the day. I have rabbits...they are my small dogs!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-15-2004, 02:28 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

haha carmen! i can't picture biscuit running! i like them from small to med. i would love to have a dog like biscuit...med but lazy!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #20 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-15-2004, 02:51 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Jane she has put on weight since I came back from my holiday.....just from muscle though!!! My dad was letting her run through the bush near their place and my mum said she absolutely loved it!!! Yesterday I found a place that has a heated dog pool (only place in the whole area that has something for dogs) and they charge the smallest amount with no time limitation for your dog to swim there so I'm taking her tomorrow....she's going to love it hopefully!!! It's been really windy here so I haven't felt like walking her for a couple of days so that will give her some excitement!! She snores her head off for hours after exercise though!! and after my work days cause she is out of the house with me at 7:15am she goes straight to bed when we get home at 11pm.....no cuddling time for her....she doesn't want me!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #21 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-16-2004, 04:02 PM
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

To Me Bigger the better! I am actually,hangs h ead, scared of the smaller dogs, because, except for the pit-lab mix and Germanshepard, little dogs are what have bit me more. Of course they hurt less, but man it's still painful.
post #22 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-16-2004, 04:36 PM

I like small dogs ... I would love to have a big dog but I think they are too much to handle for me.
post #23 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 05:39 PM

I perfer a small dog that can fit in my lap so I can hug and kiss them all day
post #24 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-19-2004, 03:05 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

I really enjoy all sizes of doggies, but I'm always more cautious when owning a larger dog because sometimes they are more than I can handle (strength wise). (And being short doesn't help, either. )

Though I swear one day I'll have an Irish Wolfhound. My ultimate dream dog there.

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!

post #25 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 01:24 PM

I find all breeds of dogs adorable but I prefer medium to large dogs, i.e., Pitties, Staffies, Rotties, Akitas, and Mastiffs.
post #26 of 66 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 01:33 PM

I love huge dogs, the bigger the better! Great danes are definately my fave breed, and they are huge. I love big poodles as well, and GSD's. When I grow up I'll definately get a GD, I just feel so calm around big dogs.
post #27 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-04-2004, 11:13 PM

I love all dogs. I have had dogs of all sizes ranging from a 6 pound chihuahua mix to an almost 100 pound lab mix. I've never owned a giant breed, but I think they are great too. When I was a kid I wanted an Irish wolfhound, because they are huge.
post #28 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-04-2004, 11:43 PM

i have one small dog one meduim dog and one large dog one is mixed one is quensland healer and one german shepard and possibly of adopting a nother dog this week small indoor
post #29 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-05-2004, 12:31 AM

My huskies are medium... cant have large dogs sleeping in the bed with me
post #30 of 66 (permalink) Old 09-05-2004, 09:53 PM

i love dogs of all sizes....right now i am just trying to get medium cuz i think that will fit with me the best right now....but eventually i hope to have some of all sizes

Tags
australian cattle dog, australian shepherd, black lab, border collie, bully breeds, cattle dog, cavalier king charles, cavalier king charles spaniel, dog owners, german shepard, german shepherd, german shepherds, golden retriever, jack russell, king charles spaniel, lab mix, lap dog, shepherd mix