Biscuit photo shoot at the beach! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Biscuit photo shoot at the beach!

After going to the races yesterday for Alex's work thing I made him come to the dog beach with me and take pics of Biscuit playing.....we took over 50 photos! We just took pics the whole time we were there. I'll post a few of the best (I'm sure you'd get bored after 50 of them) so enjoy them!!!!
She did swim but we didn't get any pictures of her right in the water....it was too hard.
Running down to the water

Running through the water

Running from the tiny wave (she did dumped once....it was hilarious but I missed it with the camera!)

More to come......

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 01:02 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

She watches the dogs rather than their toys but she has soooo much fun running back and forth with them. Alex said he wished we could get her interested in toys....I joked and told him we just had to throw a dog out for her The man in the picture owns the dog Biscuit was running with. He LOVED Biscuit (as everyone on the beach does) She runs and cuddles with every single person on the beach, whether they want to or not!

Playing with her daddy

We were trying to get a pic of her jumping in the air but this photo looks like they were dancing! It was that cement wall that she climbed on Monday and was running along the top with all the people. On the other side of that is the people beach.....where I took Kay's sand from!

more to come....

post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

The face says it all!

All tired out, but a very happy girl!

Hope you liked them!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 01:11 PM
Adolescent Pup

Awwwww.... great pictures!! She looks completely satisfied!
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 01:15 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Thanks Tortuga!!! She really does love the beach! And I love taking her! It was Alex's first time there....he enjoyed himself too!

post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 01:16 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Awesome pics Carmen. She had such a blast! You sent Kay sand? That is so cool!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 01:17 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I'm so jealous!

I can't let my dogs run the beach like that and I just KNOW they'd have a blast!

I don't think there could be pics to display total bliss for a dog as well as the beach pics do.

I'm feeling refreshed just looking at your pics lol.

- Deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 01:21 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwww! How awesome, Carmen!!!! Biscuit is so cute!!! She was having a blast! Great pictures!!! And I love that one of her and Alex, the dancing one! Too cute!
That's where you got Kay's sand?!?! SO cool!

Steph- Kay collects sand from all over, and earlier in the year, Carmen sent her some all the way from Aus! Isn't that cool!? She posted pictures of it, too. Let's see if I can find that thread..

~* Jackie *~

post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Steph yep I sent Kay sand for her sand collection....I had to smuggle it for her though cause you aren't allowed to send sand over seas!!!

Picolio yep the beach is her favourite place to be!!! She gets really excited when you mention the word 'beach' in front of her!! Why can't you let your dogs run on the beach for?

post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 01:25 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSbunny
Steph yep I sent Kay sand for her sand collection....I had to smuggle it for her though cause you aren't allowed to send sand over seas!!!
Wow, really? Thats weird. I wonder why.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 01:26 PM
Miss New Booty

Ok I can't find the thread... Ack! That's right, you had to smuggle it, Carmen!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiegirl
Wow, really? Thats weird. I wonder why.
It's to do with any bugs that might be in the sand...the woman from the American Embassy (oh yeah it was a big effort!) said that if they opened it, seen it was sand and checked it out and it had bugs in it I'd have been in huge trouble. You have to say what you are sending when it's a big package and going overseas so she got an 'Australian paper weight!!' It's the only thing I could think of that would explain the weight of it!

post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 01:46 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Quote:
Picolio yep the beach is her favourite place to be!!! She gets really excited when you mention the word 'beach' in front of her!! Why can't you let your dogs run on the beach for?
The biggest issue is the leash laws. As far as I know the leash law covers the entire state of Florida. The few beaches I've found around us that will allow dogs, still have a strict leash restriction in place and since I could never keep up with my dog it sort of kills the idea of "running around the wavs" when it'd be more like the dog dragging me around wondering why I'm restricting her lol. They also tend to be really crowded so I'm a little fearful, if I were to be allowed to remove the leash, that I'd lose track of her...

- Deb

post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 01:48 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Awww Biscuit is a regular beach bum! Girl after my own heart! Pics are awsome Carm! It's so beautiful there!! Wish we had a dog beach!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2004, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Picolio that sucks!!!! Newcastle is getting better and better with dogs and leash free areas...they've just allowed leash free areas in two very popular parks :blob2: I'll be taking Biscuit when winter hits again and we can't take her to the beach anymore.

Mandie you HAVE to come visit me if you like the beach....I live ten minutes away from 5 beaches!