Biscuit Pictures (just for Jane!) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Biscuit Pictures (just for Jane!)

OK here are twopics of my girl! I don't take photos of her oftenc ause she always looks so depressed!!! These were taken late at night so she was really tired...she'd had a big day sleeping at my mum's while I was at work!
I swear she really does have a good life...she just always poses miserable for pics!!!
Please ignore the ugly carpet!!!

Not sure why this one is dark for!

I'm hoping the clouds clear up later so I can take her to the dog beach and let her run across the sand. I don't think it is going to though....I do want to take her though so the next nice day I'll take her!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Aww, they are very cute! And the carpet is not ugly at all!

You dog looks like chocolate...yum!
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 06:17 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Natalie!!! she is my baby!!!! Her coat is really really shiny at the moment...it doesn't show in those pics! Everyone always asks me if she has just been bathed...truth is she hasn't had a bath for 6 weeks! Her diet just keeps her coat so slick and shiny and she is clean!!! I don't bath her often cause she gets dandruff really easily so the less bathing the better for her.
I was at a seminar all last weekend and on sunday night I went to put her to bed and she came and sit on me and cuddled right in! It was like she had just missed me too much and needed a big cuddle from her mumma!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 06:22 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Awww! That sounds sooo cute!
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-02-2004, 03:43 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! BISQUICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS CARMEN!!!

i just love her!! she's so great. i don't think she looks depressed. she just has those big puppy-dog eyes. i wish i could meet her so badly!

and btw - i love that carpet! so me...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-02-2004, 04:48 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

She's adorable. Cool collar too!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-02-2004, 04:52 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww! She is so sweet, Carmen! What a cutie!!!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-02-2004, 05:14 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww! Yay! I loves Biscuit! Huggs!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-02-2004, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Thanks for the compliments guys!!! Steph I bought her that collar cause it's red and I wanted people to associate a red collar with a girl but she always gets called a he!!!

Jane you are welcome to meet Biscimito any time you want!!!

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-02-2004, 10:58 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

When you go on your world trip, you need to bring Biscuit. Don't worry about where you are going to keep her, you will leave her with me! Now, if you just happen to forget to pick her up, I won't mind

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-03-2004, 02:55 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

that would be cool if she could bring her mandie! i think biscuit has to go in a quarantined kennel for 6 months first, though.

hey carmen - there is a chance (small, tiny chance) that i might go to aussie! my friend is dating a guy from there and will be there for about 7 months starting mid oct. so i'm thinking that for spring break i could maybe go there. (spring break is in march, btw). i hope i can! if i do, i'm definently going to meet you and biscuit!!

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-03-2004, 07:34 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSbunny
I bought her that collar cause it's red and I wanted people to associate a red collar with a girl but she always gets called a he!!!
Get a pink one Carmen!! They'll definitely know it's a girl!!

Biscuit is just as cute as ever!

~ Jodi ~

post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-03-2004, 01:43 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Biscuit is so pretty! And as for your carpet, you haven't seen ugly till you've seen my kitchen carpet!
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-03-2004, 05:11 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Jodi It is so hard trying to find a pink collar that doesn't cost a million dollars!!! But the moment I do I will be buying it!!!!
Jane omg that would be soooooooo cool!!!!! Where abouts in aus is your friends bf from?

post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 10-03-2004, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

And Mandie I would soooo love to bring her on our world trip (but I won't be forgetting her!!!) abut she has to go into quarantine for a month or two on the way back in the country...I just can't do that to the poor girl!