Blackie Dog - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-09-2006, 05:24 PM Thread Starter

Blackie Dog

Blackie Dog has been w/my boyfriend forever at the farm, they go way back. And slowly but surely he had become my dog too and my friend. He is a small black dog, I think lab mix and some other breed.

It takes a long time for Blackie Dog to warm up to people. My boyfriend told me to feed him and he would slowly warm up to me, but he warmed up to me quicker than that.

My boyfriends mom sold the farm, so today was Blackie Dogs last day there, he went to go live with my boyfriends cousins. I think he will be happy there, there is a female dog, and a cat there. My boyfriend said the female dog barked at Blackie once but then they started getting along, and the cat went up to him and sniffed him and Blackie did not fuss at all.

This is good for him, because it must of been so lonely for him at the farm the past week, I had to find my cats new homes, and he was buddies w/ a couple of them, so he was by himself at the farm for a week, except when we would visit him everyday and feed him.

I am going to really miss going up there and giving him special scraps of really good food we had. I had to work today so I couldn't say goodbye to him , but my boyfriend said goodbye for me and told him that I love him. We will probably visit him from time to time, but I will really miss him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-09-2006, 07:30 PM
RAT ADDICT

Awww...sorry he has to go to a new home, but I am sure he will have fun with a new friend (the other dog) and everything and since you get to see him, it will be greyt!Why exactly did he have to go to another home anyway?Because your bf's mom sold the farm?

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *

Last edited by VanillaRat; 04-09-2006 at 07:33 PM.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2006, 12:26 PM

Sorry to hear he had to move But, as Vanilla Rat said, he will have fun with a new doggie friend and you still get to visit him
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2006, 12:37 PM

Im sorry that he had to move. But as others have said youll still be able to visit and he will have a friend as well.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2006, 04:12 PM Thread Starter

Yeah she sold the farm and we all live in apartments where there is no dogs or cats allowed plus we don't have fenced yards.

His mother is looking into buying a house, because where she lives now it don't have central heat and she is always cold, and she has walking pnemonia now. She goes to the doctor today. My boyfriend found a small house for 19k, that is in her price range, but she is so preoccupied with being sick, I hope she still gets the house, but if she gets the house it has a yard and a fence and Blackie can go live with her then.

My boyfriend said his cousins' didn't keep up there property at all and it is really disgusting and if he knew that he wouldn't of had Blackie go live there, but I think he will probably be ok, and hopefully he can go live with his mother soon, and she will feel better soon also.

Tags
lab mix, vanilla rat