breeds to consider? - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Guarded by Waffles

I love boxers they are such good family dogs! Has anyone mentioned them?

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-02-2006, 07:26 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Rat
Hey guys, have you also considered flyball for your dogs??Seems like an awesome event!!
ya know i just heard about fly ball a couple weeks ago and don't know anything about it, but you're right it does look really cool. i should do dome more research. the only thing about agility is it sometimes seems overwhelming thinking about setting up a course and all the training but once i think past that it just seems so cool. i also think once reggie is older and has calmed down he would be a great therapy dog. he just doesn't react to a whole lot ie small kids messing with him or loud noises. anyway hope i'm not being rude and stealing this thread i kinda got carried away with my answer.
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-02-2006, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christine
I love boxers they are such good family dogs! Has anyone mentioned them?
my sister has a boxer and the dog is her pride and joy. she is really sweet and awesome with kids. i don't know much about them except i've heard they can have shorter than normal life spans which would make me sad. other than that i agree they seem like really cool dogs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 08:40 PM Thread Starter

I dont know too much about boxers, but I dont think that is what I am looking for.

But thanks everyone for the help! I am still open to suggestions!

Tags
animal shelter, animal shelters, australian shepherd, beagle paws, black lab, border collie, border collie mix, bull terrier, collie mix, dog park, family dog, german shepard, german shepherd, golden retriever, kennel cough, pembroke welsh corgi, pet store, pet stores, potty train, potty training, puppy mill, puppy mills, scotia duck tolling retriever, siberian husky, vet care, yellow lab