Bully Breeds...What's the difference? - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Adolescent Pup

Great. It is hard to judge structure as well in an overweight dog but the his head looks like he has some ast lines you culd even be right about am.bulldog influence though idk. He has that happy bully smile.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Check Them Out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Newborn Pup

what do you mean overweight? he isnt overweight if thats what you mean. and yea i see it when i look at ur pics and at him yes he does have that smile lol he is only 10 mnths old lol he is gonna be a big boy haha. and he is such a sweety! lol
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

He is chubby, but thats because he's a pup, its hard to tell in a pic

[/CENTER]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfillygirl View Post
what do you mean overweight? he isnt overweight if thats what you mean. and yea i see it when i look at ur pics and at him yes he does have that smile lol he is only 10 mnths old lol he is gonna be a big boy haha. and he is such a sweety! lol
I'm saying its not as easy to judge the conformation as good in a dog that is heavy or one that isn't stacked. Maybe it is just the pic he doesn't seem to have much of a waist line defined. People also have difference preferences of how they keep their dogs. I can only imagine that he is a big baby if he is like most the Pits I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendalle View Post
He is chubby, but thats because he's a pup, its hard to tell in a pic
Yes it is not so easy in a pic. I wasn't trying to offend or anything, he just appeared that way to me. These are my pups, one was posted on the other page, they are half sisters. Different strokes for different folks.

Realm @ 5 months

Ryu @ 8 months

Check Them Out

Tags
bull terrier, bull terriers, bully breeds, hind legs, kennel club, pit bull, pit bull terrier, staffordshire bull terrier