Calviar King Charles Spanials??? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 07:35 PM Thread Starter

Question Calviar King Charles Spanials???

Hey I've been looking into a King Charles Spanial, but was not sure of their behaiviour. So I was wondering if anyone knew if they were good with kids and were not snappy?Would like to know, ASAP
Thank you
-Beaglebliss67-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 10:37 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

I don't know much about CKCS, but from the ones that I've seen they are awesome dogs. Very sweet. Something to be aware of though is, for some reason, they seem to be a breed that has a lot of expensive health issues so you need to check into that before you get one. That's all I know about them having never owned one and rarely getting to groom one.

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mom to:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 11:01 PM

I don't know much about CKCS so I'm not much help.

I would find a few breeders and email them and ask questions. A good breeder is always willing to help when they can.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-22-2005, 11:45 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Your vet would be another source to check. They know what certain breeds are prone to and the temperment of them.

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

Mom to:

Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur