Can't wait to see Logan!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 01:48 PM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

Can't wait to see Logan!!

Am I the only one dying to see Logan?! I can't wait till he gets home! Hopefully Denise will come and update us. :hpydance:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 04:44 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

I can't wait for Logan pics either.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 09:21 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Is he home yet?? Come on Denise, don't keep us in suspense!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-18-2005, 09:25 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

Yes Denise.. we must have updates.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 08:17 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Pictures! Pictures!

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 11:40 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

i agree we need more pictures

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 12:59 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Thanks for thinking of me! As you can imagine, I have been very busy between juggling normal life and raising a puppy. Logan is doing well. We are having a problem with him thinking our carpeting is potty because the breeder allowed the puppies to use her livingroom carpet as a bathroom! You can imagine the smell of the house! The ammonia was so strong, I couldn't breathe and they smoked in the house! Logan smelled so bad I promptly gave him a bath when we came home. I was very disappointed. The breeder is extremely picky about who she sells to yet the puppies had to breathe in ammonia and smoke? It doesn't make sense.... Anyway, when I am busy in the house and can not play with him, he stays in the kitchen. When I am working, he is using a crate, he hates it but he has to get used to it. He really is a good boy when we take him outside. He immediately goes potty which is great but take for instance last night; we were playing in the living room and he proceeded to tinkle on the carpet because he had to go. He won't use the kitchen because it is hardwood. I immediately caught him, and took him outside. Poor little guy can't help it so we are being very patient. His appetite isn't where it should be. Maybe because he is still a little nervous? I know it will take awhile for him to get adjusted completely. Other than that, he is very playful, healthy, confident, and laid back. Dave and I are completely in love with him. He is too adorable!

As for pictures, yes, I will have pictures!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Denise, I don't know how often you are taking him out for potty breaks when you're home but I usually take young pups out every 15-30 minutes plus whenever they eat, drink, wake up from a nap, or start to sniff the floor suspiciously. I pretty much spend most of my time outside after getting a new pup.....that's why I wanted to get another pup now instead of waiting a few more months. I HATE being outside in the snow!

Rhonda

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 04:48 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Denise it sounds like Logan is settling in beautifully! My guess is his appetitie will pick up when he is more comfortable in his surrorundings and confident about being by himself, rather than away from his brothers and sisters. Just wait, soon you'll have a dog that when you open up the crate you'll get a filthy look for disturbing him cause he loves it so much and doesn't wat to get out Well that's what I get!
I can't believe the breeder let them go to the toilet in the house! That's disgusting but with patience and just a little bit of time you'll have him out of that habit.
I can't wait to see the pictures!! Have fun with your new little man

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 04:58 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Cant wait to see those pics Denise!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin