Charlotte - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-10-2005, 08:27 PM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

Charlotte

Now, here is my little Charly! 8)

*Yeah, mom... I'll eat first and then go to you for a pet... if I don't finish this first Valentina will eat it..*

-> on a side note... They usually eat when no one is there... last week my sis bought them a can of food for each, so I stayed out while they ate to make sure that Vale didn't eat Charly's food... well... I decided to pet them a bit to see how they reacted to it, since they have never been used to it... well... funny girls.. I pet them and they stop eating to let me pet them some more... hehehe, I'm so proud of them!

*Now mom, you can pet me*

*Hey! don't touch my chin! I combed it this morning!*

Dimaris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-10-2005, 09:12 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

She is very cute! How come they don't come inside normally?
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-10-2005, 09:27 PM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

Thanks! My parents don't want them inside... Odie is inside by sheer luck, as a matter of fact... since I brought him so tiny, mom allowed me to keep him in... but she said that he was to going to be in the backyard when he was bigger... then since I was coming and going, just spending weekends at home and in the apartment near school I kept him inside all the time, I used the excuse that he's used to be inside to keep him in... but he's only allowed in my room alone.. he has to be supervised on other areas of the house and is strictly forbidden from the kitchen... now I can't possibly keep Charly and Vale locked up in my room like I do Odie... they are much more energetic... and can easily climb 8 ft. fences... so I doubt the baby gate will keep them in my room like it keeps Odie...

Dimaris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 08:40 AM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Okay, I get it. But you have nice weather where you live so it's probably more fun for the dogs outside, right?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 08:51 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaaawwww she's very cute

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millimi
Okay, I get it. But you have nice weather where you live so it's probably more fun for the dogs outside, right?
They have a large backyard to run around... full of trees and plants of them to tear apart, Most of the trees out are fruit trees (we have mango, papaya, grapefruit, guava, carambola (star fruit), passion fruit orange.... and I don't rememeber what more...), so they get to eat fruits besides their dog food. And all the iguanas they can't catch without me noticing... hehehe... The lowest temp. we get is around the 70's... we get high temps around the 90's but they have a lot of shade with all the trees, plus a huge doghouse (they fit in both in there, and I think I fit in there with them too... lol). I took a pic yesterday of the yard that I didn't posted... it's been raining a lot lately... and with a possible tropicsl storm/hurricane coming our way this week, we will probably continue to get a lot of rain... so dad hasn't had a chance to mow in the backyard, and it's pretty wild and muddy... here's the pic:

There's a lot more yard than that... but you can't see cause of all the plants in the middle... lol... what do you think looks like fun?

Dimaris

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Doggie heaven, I say.

Tags
dog food