Charlotte and Valentina - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-06-2004, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

Charlotte and Valentina

Well.. maybe some of you know that Valentina, my sister's dog, has been staying at my home for a while. Charlotte is very happy about it cause she has an awesome playmate.. A couple of weeks ago i took some pictures of them. I didn't ventured into going to the backyard alone with the camera (they both get overly excited about it), so i took them through the gate. I hope you like them. 8)

Dimaris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Padfoot; 12-06-2004 at 09:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-06-2004, 10:01 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Awww...what adorable faces

Brenda
Caretaker of 2 dobermans,, 1 schnauzer, 5 cats, 3 goats, 1 parrot, 1 bearded dragon lizard, 11 chinchillas.
Rest in peace, Cricket, Casey, Bella, Yank, Chloe and Bones.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 01:29 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

aw how cute! is there any chance you will keep your sister's dog?

love the pics!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 01:35 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

They're cute! They look happy to be together.

Stephanie

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 01:44 AM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

Thanks 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula86
is there any chance you will keep your sister's dog?
Don't know.. don't think so... but they really want to buy a house right next to mine.. so if they do.. Valentina and Charlotte would be spending a lot of time together. 8)

My next door neighbors were a really old couple. She has alzheimer (spelling?) and started fighting with him a lot (hid money, didn't remember about it and then said that he was stealing from her). Her son took her to live with him in the US (They found loads of hidden money everywhere when they picked up her stuff... under tiles, inside cups.. just everywhere). Her husband stayed behind cause he had some animals (chickens and stuff) and didn't wanted to go, but a couple of months back, he started having some serious health problems (heart attacks and stuff) and he was alone in the house, so after a visit and lots of begging, his wife's son (they were married, but had no children in common, but both have children from former marriages) convinced him to move to the US with them. Now they house if sort of abandoned. My sister and my BIL are waiting for my neighbors (or their sons) to sort things out and decide what to do with the house. When they decide to sell it, my sister and my BIL want to buy it... So hopefully, they do... the house has a backyard as big as mine and Charlotte and Valentina will be able to play with each other very often. 8)

Dimaris

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Head-Butts Horses

So cute!

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 04:07 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Awww, what cuties!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 04:16 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

So adorable!
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 05:50 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Padfoot, love the pics.. Cute dogs!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 07:49 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

They just have those adorable faces.

:-)
1 rabbit, 6 rats, 1 conure, 1 cockatiel, 1 lovebird, 1 cockroach

- Bracelets, Beads + Supplies!
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 09:01 PM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

Thanks. 8)

By the faces of the 3 dogs here you can see their personality. These 2 clearly are all "love me!, pet me! look at me!". Now, Odie is all "I deserve to be loved, I deserve to be petted.. I'm the ruler of all that you own" haha Those are their personalities. 8)

Dimaris

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

totally adorable!!

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-08-2004, 11:12 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

They are so cute!

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-08-2004, 02:02 PM
Part of the Pack

They are both very cute dogs....what kind of breed are they?

"She is your friend, your partner, your defender, and your dog. You are her life, her love, and her leader.
She will be faithful and true, to the last beat of her little heart.
You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown.

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." - Rogers Caras.

"Somedays you're the dog and some days you're the hydrant."- Unknown.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-08-2004, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

Thanks! 8)

They are Puerto Rican Satos!

LOL.. they are mutts... Charlotte was a stray, so she classifies completely as a sato (sato is Puertorican slang for stray mixed breed dogs here in PR check this out: http://www.saveasato.org) Valentina was adopted from a shelter.. she was stray before (we talked with the woman that took her from the streets and took her to the shelter) so she kinda classifies like a sato too. Odie (not pictured here, but is in my siggy) was also picked up from a shelter, but she was one of the puppies of a dog that a lady left (a pet not wanted anymore, specially since she had 1 week old puppies). 8)

Dimaris

Tags
breed dogs, mixed breed