Check this out!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-26-2004, 01:31 AM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Check this out!!!

I smile every time I watch this video!! Freestyle dancing hasn't really hit Aus yet but I'd love to see Biscuit dancing!!! How many of us would love to see our dogs do this?!
Scroll down until you get to the box with the red WOW at the start and click on the link!
doggy dancing!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-26-2004, 01:44 AM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Holy Cow! That's insane!! I would SOOOOO love to do that with Kali!! (She's the smarter of the two) Wow! I'm bookmarking that site! I'm about to learn and train Kali to do that! I can't believe how focused that golden was on her dance parter! That dog had major focus! They both looked like they were having TONS of fun too

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-26-2004, 01:47 AM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

I know Mandie isn't is awesome!!!! biscuit does some of those tricks already...I'd love ot put it to music!!! what a party trick hey!!!
And I agree...they both look like they are having a blast......that dog is enjoying every second of that!!! I bookmarked the site to and I'm emailing it to my mum and friends!! I was just blown away by it yesterday....I hadn't even heard of freestyle dancing until yesterday and the first thing my workmate said was 'Biscuit could soooo do that, she's so focused on you and her training'. I need to find someone in the area that could help me though...I think it would be too hard by yourself! If I can't find anyone I might invest in some videos!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-26-2004, 02:17 AM
Formerly Known as Roz

I've seen a horse do that, too. Cuteness like that is deadly.

-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-26-2004, 02:19 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

OMG!!! That was sooooooo awesome!!! It was worth the forever minutes it took to load....glad I was patient
I would so love to do that with Dakota or any of ours for that matter....Dakota's grandfather weighs like 165 pounds and the breeder/owner would tell him to dance and this big ole Rottie would get up on his hind legs and start swinging his front paws like he was dancing to the beat
I can only imagine trying to do something like this, wait until I show Darren this

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-26-2004, 02:40 AM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

kim it's awesome isn't it!!! Biscuit does the spins really good!!! she can get halfway around on herback two legs before losing balance and falling over!!!
It's quite cute though!

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-26-2004, 05:00 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

WTG Biscuit
I just showed Darren and he thought it was just amazing!!! and said then you have "scooby" our poor boy that drives the short bus

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-26-2004, 07:34 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

That was the cutest dog video I've ever seen! And I've seen A LOT as my uncle brings videos of his dog doing everything from singing to speaking at all our family functions!
Thanks Carmen for sharing that video! It put a big smile on my face to start my day!
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-26-2004, 01:27 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Talking

Wow, that was so cool! I'm going to show Mike when he gets home. That was so awesome!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-26-2004, 02:04 PM
Part of the Pack

That was so awesome, Carmen. Like Mandie said, the focus that Golden had on his partner was fantastic, and so in tune with her dance moves. I loved it. The only one of my two I could do that with, who is really agile and fast, is Bowser Thanks for sharing and the smiles, Carmen

'Berry 4ever in my
RIP 5/27/91-4/4/05
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-01-2004, 10:29 AM

Haha that is the funniest/cutest thing ever! lol..I wanna do that with my dog! hehe

*~*Angela*~*

Tags
hind legs