Claire snow pictures... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 02:27 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Claire snow pictures...

Here are some snow pics of Claire, she had so much fun!

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Last edited by dappledoxie; 01-29-2004 at 02:43 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Here she is again....got her little jacket on, hehe

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Last edited by dappledoxie; 01-29-2004 at 02:43 PM.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 02:29 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Here is her little paw print in the snow. (Credit to Primabella, she gave me the idea with her Mickey pics, hehe)

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Last edited by dappledoxie; 01-29-2004 at 02:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 05:46 PM
Miss New Booty

AWWWWWWW Claire is adorable as always!!! I just love her jacket!!! The paw print it too cute!!! That is such an adorable picture of you guys! I wonder what my guys would do in the snow! Kahlua hates the rain, lol, I wonder what snow would be like!?

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 06:44 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

lol Thanks girl! We had a lot of fun playing in the snow. I would grab a handful of snow and offer it to her and she would try to bite it, lol. It was so cute to see her digging and playing in the snow. She doesn't care for the rain either, she didn't mind the snow though. I bet he would like it, if you could get him to go out into it.

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 07:06 PM
Adolescent Pup

She is so adorable!!!

Jessica

My zoo: 2 Ferrets named Natira and McCoy and lots of different fishies, snails, and african dwarf froggies.

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 09:05 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

That's so adorable!!! I wish I could give my animals the oppurtunity of playing in the snow!! Instead it's more like 'lets go out and play in the hard dry brown grass!' doesn't that sound like fun!!hehe It has been reported that we always be in a drought situation and while there is no water restrictions on my particular area yet (I just love it when they start dictating how long our showers can be!) I don't see the point in wasting it on keeping green grass!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 09:23 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Awww! So cute! It looks like you both had a blast!

[center]

[
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 09:57 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

She looks adorable! And so do you of course. I love that jacket she is wearing! It looks so cute on her.

Life Is Short
Stay Awake For It! Caribou Coffee

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-13-2004, 09:04 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Oh Bunny, I bet that is no fun. I remember them putting a water restriction on us one time just because of not having rain in so long. Nothing wrong with brown grass, hehe. Claire had a great time, Rebel just ran around like nothing was different, lol.

Thank you all for the great comments, Pigsterz, I was looking rough, lol. Thank you though, makes me feel good, lol. :rollsmile

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-13-2004, 04:01 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Dapple yeah it's pretty terrible....I think last year we went without rain for something like 8 months....we've only had a sprinkle so far this year which actually happened last night! YAH!! They've predicted no rain for us at all this year! Not good...the poor farmers!! And by the way you look great in your pic!! not rough at all!

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-13-2004, 04:16 PM
I'll name him Squishy!!

Claire looks so adorable all bundleded up in her little jacket!!

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-13-2004, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Bunny-Thanks for the compliment! hehe I had a good time watching Claire explore and learn about the snow. Have you ever been in snow before, yourself? Probably have, I just was thinking.

Gecko-Claire stays much warmer in her jacket and I think she looks cute in it too, hehe. I will say that her legs are a bit too short for the lengh of the sleeves, she will get to running too fast and one of her legs will come out of the sleeve so the little girl will just fall down. I have to pick her up and fix her sleeve, it's soooo cute. Like I have a child to care for....hehe I love it!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-13-2004, 06:57 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Brandy yes I've been in snow before....once.... for a day.....although it was mostly slushy cause it was melting. We had to drive up to this mountain top and most of it was all brown and yucky...I've never seen snow fall from the sky...that must look amazing!!

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-13-2004, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Aww no, you've only been in snow once! Well, I have only been in it and remembered a few times,lol. Snow is wonderful, until it freezes and then you have to drive on dangerous ice. I hope that one day you can see it! Slushy snow just isn't the same, perhaps one day you can see some great fluffy snow.

*Brandy*

|
|
|