Clown Dog.. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-14-2003, 11:16 PM Thread Starter
Poopsie AppleNose

Lightbulb Clown Dog..

I took this pic of Sheba while she was out side the other day, we didnt have power for 2 days so i took few pics.. This pic makes her look like a painted clown face, see how it looks like the black makes a huge smiley...

Enter House At Own Risk Tarantulas Loose Everywhere... Critter Freak!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-15-2003, 12:15 AM
I'll name him Squishy!!

that is soo cute!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-15-2003, 12:22 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

It does make her look like she has a big huge smile on her face! That's so cute!

Wow, no power for 2 days! UGH! Did you have a bad storm?

[center]

[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-15-2003, 09:30 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

OMG! The look on her face!! That is SOOOO cute!

~ Jodi ~

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-15-2003, 06:57 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

She is so adorable!

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-15-2003, 09:44 PM
Formerly Known as Masterjack

Awwwww, look at that smile!

I've Been Frosted!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-16-2003, 09:33 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

She looks so happy. Cute pic!

Life Is Short
Stay Awake For It! Caribou Coffee

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-16-2003, 10:36 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwww What a cutie she is!

~* Jackie *~