coconuts - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-2005, 08:10 PM Thread Starter
User Is No Longer Welcome

coconuts

have you ever given your dogs a coconut? we just got one for the dogs, and they LOVE it... tatyana was showing her teeth at natalya when she was sniffin it, so scott broke it in half,.. but they both are enjoying themselves
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-2005, 08:22 PM
Part of the Pack

Oh I've never heard of that! Was it messy? Did they eat the whole thing? Do they eat it or just play with it???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-2005, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
User Is No Longer Welcome

it wasnt real messy.. my boyfriend made sure to empty the milk out before giving it to them... and there was some of the shell on the floor, but it wasnt too bad.. they devoured the white part, but left the hollowed out shell.. and actually, i read coconut oil is good for dogs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-25-2005, 04:40 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

I've actually watched a show that had bullie breed owners in Hawaii giving their pitties coconuts to chew on since it was great work-out for their jaws and was much cheaper than buying a toy!

But, I've never seen whole coconuts for sale here in Finland so I think it would be a little difficult for me to get one for our dogs.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-25-2005, 08:11 AM
Part of the Pack

Oh it sounds so good for them! I'll have to look and see if we have any for sale around here. I've never noticed. I will definitely have to try it!!!

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-25-2005, 10:59 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

I've never heard of that ...